Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
At first I thought it was a coincidence but is anyone noticing that the dev is getting design "inspiration" from other popular games.
Flow chart - Detroit become human
Menu - Nier Automata
Quest accepting menu - Papers Please

Not an issue, but he's not very subtle IMO :ROFLMAO:.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’m gonna need someone who can translate the game when that day it comes out because I don’t know how to translate a game i just use google translate for the dlsite and on the creator webpage

Last edited:

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
I’m gonna need someone who can translate the game when that day it comes out because I don’t know how to translate a game i just use google translate for the dlsite and on the creator webpage
I mean you could ask him if he will release a english translate version. Ive sent him a couple of messages and he responds in a nice manner, even in english

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Thank you I can’t translate a game but at least I can let everyone know what is happening though I’m curious why haven’t anyone has made thread of this game until now honestly I didn’t think anyone was going to come here

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
The last big update on Ci-en is 8 months old. No idea when he will post the next big one on there, so if people want regular updates make sure to check out his

He pretty much posts daily progress updates on there.

This is probably my most anticipated upcoming game, the scope and effort thats being put in is honestly leagues above most other devs i have seen in a while.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thank you for putting this thread together and collecting all these updates for us.

The thing I appreciate most about this game, and why I'm willing to give the extra long development time a pass is that this creator looks like they're putting a lot of work in to not just the CGs, but also all the out of sex sprites (cudos to the devs for using custom sprites instead of stock RPGM generator parts.), maps, mechanics, and effects. The scenes you posted here look so polished they could easily be from a good non-H game as well.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Thank you for putting this thread together and collecting all these updates for us.

The thing I appreciate most about this game, and why I'm willing to give the extra long development time a pass is that this creator looks like they're putting a lot of work in to not just the CGs, but also all the out of sex sprites (cudos to the devs for using custom sprites instead of stock RPGM generator parts.), maps, mechanics, and effects. The scenes you posted here look so polished they could easily be from a good non-H game as well.
Thank you honestly this creator H game is crazy they put there heart into it using ideas that aren’t usually in a ntr game and I’m glad it has the sex sprite and and animated shadow scene like from Boy hero Ken ntr game sprites Making face emotion is even more incredible the creator said there are multiple endings so we will have choice how it ends I will continue to post updates no matter how big or small when they appear I’ll wait when the game drops.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Sub Story
07956C49-5D1C-4EB7-8EAE-4FCDEE32FE49.jpeg

This is a sub-story starring the sub-heroine.
You can see the prequel before you meet Charlett and the main character.
You may have a chance to visit their hometown in the main story as well ......? The creator mentioned this I’m hoping it’s easy to find

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
•Time system
7480EB6E-63B8-4B62-8818-7164295A3107.jpeg

An analog clock is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen, and you can feel the flow of time in the game.
Charlett has been studying hard since early in the morning, but she seems to have gone somewhere for lunch.
I wonder where the hell she went...
E063FD29-E23E-448F-8E18-5DE29E56E3F6.jpeg

Oh, there you were.
It seems that they are teaching the boys in the orphanage how to study.
I like how the creator explain that

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Are cool down time
862F7FCD-8971-42E9-A60A-E19895BEEEC6.gif
It's the cooldown time of the skill.
Different icons are displayed depending on the character.
Like stamina, the more powerful the skill, the longer the cooldown time.
(*Only Charlett can activate skills continuously as an exception.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote