Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I take it this game isn't ready yet, right? Judging by the links, there is no link to download this game (
No sorry but trust me the wait will be worth it the creator adding quality stuff into the game that most ntr rpgs don’t usually have animation sex and animated sex sprites with voice acting and even a mini game race that looks like from pixel sonic era

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
No sorry but trust me the wait will be worth it the creator adding quality stuff into the game that most ntr rpgs don’t usually have animation sex and animated sex sprites with voice acting and even a mini game race that looks like from pixel sonic era
Good))

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Is this game gonna be a real thing? The pixel art and CG art is insanely well done. And the scenes look extremly hot. I only hope the writing/story telling pacing and corruption arc (the overall NTR-experience ;) ) is on the same level. But my oh my this has some huuuge potential. You should pair up with N_taii! :D

Also if this game really is in development, whats the release date? Do we have any information on that?

edit: Just read the OP after beeing a bit too excited and I got knocked down immediately. Release date is tbt and the NTR premise sounds awful. Its your off the mill pay X NTR game. Sad to read. Hoped for more story, corruption and NTR wise.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Is this game gonna be a real thing? The pixel art and CG art is insanely well done. And the scenes look extremly hot. I only hope the writing/story telling pacing and corruption arc (the overall NTR-experience ;) ) is on the same level. But my oh my this has some huuuge potential. You should pair up with N_taii! :D

Also if this game really is in development, whats the release date? Do we have any information on that?

edit: Just read the OP after beeing a bit too excited and I got knocked down immediately. Release date is tbt and the NTR premise sounds awful. Its your off the mill pay X NTR game. Sad to read. Hoped for more story, corruption and NTR wise.
Yeah but their are multiple endings their is virgin ending the creator has said so good news i'll choose my ending when it comes out

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
their are a few heroines in the game each will have the Ntr ending im set on the mother and daughter ntr endings brat gets the mom Ntr ending also their is a sub story with the girl name Yuki

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote