Others Completed Black Smith3 [v1.1.2] [XXIV]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
You are a blacksmith in a small rural village. You steadfastly earn your living by hammering out products daily, but at night, you take your earnings and go to town to seek out innocent and cute girls. Continue improving your experience and skills, so that you can raise the price of your products.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2021-10-30
Developer: XXIV - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English, Chinese, Spanish
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

javajav for the share!

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg ss (8).jpg ss (9).jpg ss (10).jpg ss (11).jpg ss (12).jpg ss (13).jpg ss (14).jpg ss (15).jpg ss (16).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I know they are calling this a "complete" game, and it is. But it's basically been the same game with an update patch each time. This one definitely appears to have more features, but I kind of wish they had just added new girls to the first game each week. It would make it alot simpler for my watch list. Lol

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
This versions refined the mechanics a bit. The waifu is cute too.
I look forward to seeing how the game maker advances their work next time.

Parmolax

Jun 19, 2020
That fishing minigame in the picture looks almost the same as before. It brings me bad memories of my luck in the previous game.

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
Lemme guess, the 2nd girl suddenly left again ?
yes and you play as a new blacksmith who somehow moved into the same cursed house so the developer can conveniently use the old asset of the house and the mysterious bucket somehow still here.

• Angry
Reactions: Diangelius

Gorokar

Jan 21, 2018
The game doesn't work for me.
It the program starts but its just a white screen and nothing happens. Does someone have the same problem or perhaps a solution to this?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes