Others Completed Black Smith3 [v1.1.2] [XXIV]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
I declined the thief's request twice without knowing it's essential to the storyline and now he doesn't come to me anymore
did I fuck up the save?

nvm he eventually came back

Last edited:

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I declined the thief's request twice without knowing it's essential to the storyline and now he doesn't come to me anymore
did I fuck up the save?

nvm he eventually came back
Was wondering the same. So thx.

Also, it happened to me that after cumming twice she gave me BJ and could take an extra round. Seems she talks about it , but dunno how it activates. Anybody knows how that works ??

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
This is something like a simulator, can you suggest similar games?
Cause I know only "Our apartment" & "Fallen doll"

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android port of BLACKSMITH 3 by SU
Visit his website for more Android Ports

Misoshiru

Sep 16, 2018
I think the ending's bugged?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game still has bugs after 1.0.3 I'm trying to inform the creator but he says that he cannot reproduce the current bug i found so I'm trying to get his direct email so i can send his screenshots.

Misoshiru

Sep 16, 2018
is it posssible to cheat in this game?
it is possible.. you have to edit some numbers in the Tyrano save file.. the method is the same as how to cheat in BlackSmith2 check out the thread there :3
I forgot which parts there you need to change but basically open the file.

I think it was black_smith_yrano_data notepad file
then you need to replace the number after gold%22%3A
example gold%22%3A9999999 for 9999999 gold

But honestly you don't need to cheat..

If you have time.. start a new game
Do days 1-30 without going to the store
Buy food every weekend and everytime you run out.. [you should run out only once the first time]
This should give you around 10k - 13k job exp if you do overtime. You would also see all the Bar scenes:
You should get around 300k-400k gold after this.

Then start fresh go to the store for the first time.. Much more manageable.

Last edited:

vic p.

May 8, 2018
Can't pass the first ring event. I did get the ring, talked about meeting on the next day, but it doesn't trigger for me. Anyone else got this bug? Or maybe anybody else got a save after this event?
Yes, if your asking about the 3rd dinner date .. and he gives her the ring ? make sure its 3rd dinner date.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Do you need to play the previous 1 and 2 or is 3/are all stand-alone from each others.
They are all stand-alone so you don't need to play the previous games (except for realizing the previous girls's cameo appearance)

Robingee

Jun 21, 2020
I have the same problem with the grim reaper. The game dosent whant to respond and if i wait i got withe scren :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure about the grocery girl in this third game, but the cafe girl is love interest from the...

Misoshiru

Sep 16, 2018
im sure updates will only focus on fixing bugs and some costumes just like the previous games not much change.
Very true.. 4 updates in and we only have bug fixes.. i asked the dev and he said he has no plans for DLC or new content atm.. so we basically take this game at face value

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You guys actually expecting DLC? :ROFLMAO:

By now you should know if there's any new features, they will be coming on Blacksmith 4.

I wonder what would Lily do when she retires from the brothel. :unsure:
Emily works at a bakery, and Maya is now a waitress.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes