4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

smurfuuuu

Nov 7, 2023
How do I get red hood? The walkthrough says something about 103k souls which I have but when I talk to her she just tells me to fuck off

Placido123

Nov 6, 2020
Hi, just started it.
Does Behead not work on bosses? I tried a million times and it didn't but i'm not sure.
I tried finding a wiki or something, but i only found a dead page. Is there a backup or something?
Where can i find or buy more dung pie? I only found one

Reactions: PutonYourGrasses

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Question: Are you supposed to stop the match girl from being killed or are you supposed to let it happen?
She's a party member. She can't really be a party member if she is dead. After that scene, she flees through sewers and, if you haven't killed him yet, the piper down there will kill her. If neither of these kill her, she will be safe at holy forest.

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
She's a party member. She can't really be a party member if she is dead. After that scene, she flees through sewers and, if you haven't killed him yet, the piper down there will kill her. If neither of these kill her, she will be safe at holy forest.
Good thing I did a seperate save there

PutonYourGrasses

Nov 9, 2023
Anyone else have problems of missing files by chance? I run the game and got the error message of first "
RPGVXACE" not installed or something, then missing gothic font, and now this and I just wanna GAME ALREADY
image_2023-11-12_172229425.png

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yes, mostly. As long as you don't choose "rape", you'll avoid 99% of non-consensual sex. There's only one scene you need to do that might be considered non-consensual if you want to get all the endings. When you resurrect one of the possible companions, she's not really of a stable mind to consent and needs an emergency soul injection, if you catch my drift. This scene needs to be done because you need all companions for one of the endings.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes