4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Spooder9

May 31, 2022
i've done it! 100%cg completion without relying on the big beast thing in the recollection room. most annoying thing were the loops for hansel and gretel lol. dorothy best girl

(god it still hurts)

Ochunks

Sep 22, 2020
Do i need to kill the frog princess? or more so is there any consequences when i kill the from princess for the snow white ring?

Last edited:

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Do i need to kill the frog princess? or more so is there any consequences when i kill the from princess for the snow white ring?
to proceed yes but second answer is no, but it`s better to make a covenant with princess get their ring and then kill, if you killed 3 princess before meeting snow white when she tells you to, then by speaking to her again you will complete the requirements for making covenant with her

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Some events progress when you kill or covenant your first princess so careful of that.

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
HOW TO GET ALL THE GIRL/CG GUIDE : note that thing won't progress as long you don't touch the FOG, so I will be using FOG 1/ FOG 2 as such... also there is a map come with the download link, use that.

At the start, choose Warrior/Thief and grab Master Key, DO NOT SKIP prologue, the boss of prologue is easy to beat and will help so much at the start of the game.

Do not pick up any of the item(bread crumb) scattered at ground in front of Witch house and the map before the Witch house(where the bon fire were).

Talking to the Old man standing in front of monument at the Graveyard town Elixir area, will make the Pied Piper a Fogged enemy.

To get to Atlantica, take the invitation letter in Snow Castle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I know the Fog number?
and what does no.-no.~no.-no. mean in each section ?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do I know the Fog number?
and what does no.-no.~no.-no. mean in each section ?
You can't. Technically you can guess from a range based on what your prayer master is selling but I don't have the numbers for that onhand.
Their location in the room of reminiscence. Row then column ie 1-2 is row 1 column 2 aka to the right of the top left spot. You can get to this room by checking the book on the table near the holy forest bonfire.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: foxz112x

Clockkisser

Jun 15, 2020
View attachment 292432

Overview:
Adult-oriented RPG. This work contains brutality and despair, so be warned. In this world it'll be hard to save everyone.
Depending on your actions heroines may die or even turn into demonbeasts and attack you.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-29
Release Date: 2019-04-27
Developer: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
Other games from the same developer: Red Riding Wood

Installation:

I wanna play this game but I have a roommate. How am I supposed to play this game without getting called a degenerate?

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes