4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
hell nahh, why the girl in the beginning of the game explode?. Pls tell me is this game contain deep dark story? or ntr that damage your mental? I'm so afraid to open the game again after that scene.
You will be at the mercy of forces you can barely comprehend, but no, you don't get cucked ever. People WILL die, YOU ESPECIALLY SO, but persist and you will find the truth. You may even find the strength to play the sequel after 100%ing this...

I sure hope you like fairy tales and old children's stories bro

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
You will be at the mercy of forces you can barely comprehend, but no, you don't get cucked ever. People WILL die, YOU ESPECIALLY SO, but persist and you will find the truth. You may even find the strength to play the sequel after 100%ing this...

I sure hope you like fairy tales and old children's stories bro
thanks man, but I deleted the game, maybe I'll download it again later if I have the courage to play it.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
thanks man, but I deleted the game, maybe I'll download it again later if I have the courage to play it.
Fair enough; no judgement if you wind up spoiling yourself out of curiosity, but if you do think there will be a time where you can play through it, it's best done blind.

May 28, 2022
so how to get into red hood place, i know the map say left/east of holy forest but i cant go to it.is it locked if you die to first battle dragon?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Once you gone through enough white fogs there should be a boat at the waters in the upper left corner of the forest.
Actually, it appears after you beat the boss of Fort Ivern, the cat knight.

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
thx for the help but why did he turn into a demonbeast so quickly he rested in the holy forest for a long time
It's literally Demon/Dark Souls. Either spend enough time in the fog or fall into despair and lose your purpose = become demonbeast/hollow.

Playing through this again after a couple of years and I remember there being a spoiler free guide way back then that went into a lot of detail. Anybody still have it?

Next best thing I wanna ask is if there is a list of "time-sensitive" things somewhere cause i don't wanna miss things.

Just to confirm. Time only passes when I "traverse the fog" right?

Reactions: MEMEmperor

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's literally Demon/Dark Souls. Either spend enough time in the fog or fall into despair and lose your purpose = become demonbeast/hollow.

Playing through this again after a couple of years and I remember there being a spoiler free guide way back then that went into a lot of detail. Anybody still have it?

Next best thing I wanna ask is if there is a list of "time-sensitive" things somewhere cause i don't wanna miss things.

Just to confirm. Time only passes when I "traverse the fog" right?
Different events progress depending on different things. Key checkpoints are fog, defeating the boss of fort ivern, forming a covenant with or killing one demon princess, forming a covenant with or killing all 4 princesses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
Different events progress depending on different things. Key checkpoints are fog, defeating the boss of fort ivern, forming a covenant with or killing one demon princess, forming a covenant with or killing all 4 princesses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incredible. Exactly what I was looking for. One more quick question. I HAVE to tell Red Hood to ignore Elizabeth or she will disappear forever right>

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes