KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
contrary to how it looks, its actually opposite of dark souls, its a nice game, forgiving, dying actually gives you something, nicely linear progression, beautiful home base, which can be filled with people as you play, best rpgmaker game
Kind of fishy...

Clone008

Feb 15, 2020
Fvck hope some one make good ending mod, nothing too complicated just changes small thing like ending text, the love route always end in tragic and twist way it ripoff my heart and put salt on it maaan

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Fvck hope some one make good ending mod, nothing too complicated just changes small thing like ending text, the love route always end in tragic and twist way it ripoff my heart and put salt on it maaan
Wait a minute, that ring...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bucefala

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
Is there a scene where this music is played, I am trying to find that music on YouTube. I come across death palette and their BGM plage reminds me of a BGM in BS

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there a scene where this music is played, I am trying to find that music on YouTube. I come across death palette and their BGM plage reminds me of a BGM in BS
It's the music that plays during the character endings after beating Cinderella.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
I'm trying my best to beat this game while resisting the temptation to spoil myself or look at guides; but I just have to know, does leveling up actually do anything, or is consuming the various colors of souls the only way to improve stats and survivability?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Leveling up does do something, about 1 stat/5 hp per level, but the cost efficiency vs buying colored souls falls off eventually. Especially tainted black souls. Probably stop spending souls on levels around 100 or so, whenever the cost of leveling up is more than 13333 souls (Tainted black souls are 40k souls for 3 level ups worth of stats) basically.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Leveling up does do something, but the cost efficiency vs buying colored souls falls off eventually. Especially tainted black souls.
Thanks, I'm only level 21 lol, good thing I already bought some TBS before making that post. I have a feeling level also affects my chances of successfully running away from certain enemies, is that right?

May 28, 2022
first playing here
so does this game need grind of soul and what best place at? because i just do frog event without knowing and fcking goose taking my about 54k soul(goddamnnit Goose)
also game has timer,what its do?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
first playing here
so does this game need grind of soul and what best place at? because i just do frog event without knowing and fcking goose taking my about 54k soul(goddamnnit Goose)
also game has timer,what its do?
You shouldn't have to grind but if you really need more stats, farming rabbits in wonderland is the best way. They are fast though so upgraded stormruler is recommended. Also, higher difficulty gives more souls, up to 6x.
You can get your souls back from Goose, she's at the sea of trash northeast of the abandoned forest. Save before you talk to her, reject her offers until you can say you want her and then she is recruited (and gives your souls back). If she runs away because you accepted any of her offers, you lose your banked souls and she ends up dead in the last area.
There's a couple points where events can progress. If you go past the iron king's house without recruiting Victoria, she dies. Some events progress when you've dealt with one or all demon princesses or when you defeat the boss of fort ivan. Additionally, the rabbit's store in the holy forest gets more items as you defeat bosses.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
hell nahh, why the girl in the beginning of the game explode?. Pls tell me is this game contain deep dark story? or ntr that damage your mental? I'm so afraid to open the game again after that scene.

4.70 star(s) 73 Votes