4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
Idk what to tell you, it's not there in my game and it's not listed on the wiki.
Weird, I am in NG+3 and at 10 Fog, maybe its a extremelly specific easter egg or just a glitch, could not manage to get to it nor do I know how to wallhack

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
This is an image of the tunnel within the rpgmaker editor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, there are only 4 events(the white boxes) on the map. 2 of them are the entrances/exits. The other two are a yellow soul and a candy.
If you know how, you could decrypt the game and check it yourself with the free trial. Or upload map047 here and I'll take a look at it. Where did you get your copy of the game?

Webh

Feb 2, 2018
Cant find Jackob disused mine.
Where do I look for it?

I am lvl200, so I guess I just miss it.

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
contrary to how it looks, its actually opposite of dark souls, its a nice game, forgiving, dying actually gives you something, nicely linear progression, beautiful home base, which can be filled with people as you play, best rpgmaker game

Mar 26, 2019
contrary to how it looks, its actually opposite of dark souls, its a nice game, forgiving, dying actually gives you something, nicely linear progression, beautiful home base, which can be filled with people as you play, best rpgmaker game
The sequel is a lot more different, but I still love both.

konoMeel

Jul 16, 2023
I did the ending where I killed Cinderella also did the Baphomet ending, and reverted it. Now doing the Alice Library ending, I completed all books outside and inside the door, except for Golden Goose its the chicken girl, I saved her before the she became the soul bank, but now after killing everyone she's gone from the bank and im asking about where she is now so I can kill her for the last book. Also after activating the orb for the change cycle, what does it do for the world besides resetting everything?

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes