Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
BlackSouls [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win(561 MB/ 292 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vscv4bn?

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
Finished this recently and gotta say that while i didn't care for the gameplay the story was pretty interesting.
I do however have one question regarding something i couldn't figure out, not sure if it's something i missed the explanation for or if it wasn't explained in the first place;
Just in case it's something explained in BS2, please just say that rather than answering directly, since i'm about to play it next.

Also about one minor thing i ended up missing during my playthrough:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Finished this recently and gotta say that while i didn't care for the gameplay the story was pretty interesting.
I do however have one question regarding something i couldn't figure out, not sure if it's something i missed the explanation for or if it wasn't explained in the first place;
Just in case it's something explained in BS2, please just say that rather than answering directly, since i'm about to play it next.

Also about one minor thing i ended up missing during my playthrough:
First one is in bs2. second, jump to the end of this

TriGuy

Dec 15, 2021
I've been looking through the enemy files before moving on to the second game to make sure I haven't missed anything. I've managed to find almost all of them, but these guys have managed to elude me. Any help on who they are/how to encounter them would be appreciated. Screenshot 2023-03-24 032804.png

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I've been looking through the enemy files before moving on to the second game to make sure I haven't missed anything. I've managed to find almost all of them, but these guys have managed to elude me. Any help on who they are/how to encounter them would be appreciated. View attachment 2490852
I don't recognize the first two. 3-5 should be what happens when Elizabeth, Catherine, and Goose go insane but I've never fought the latter two.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Second one from the left looks like a instance of Baphomets bossfight. Before you trigger her quest & just right off the bat fight/kill her.

TriGuy

Dec 15, 2021
Second one from the left looks like a instance of Baphomets bossfight. Before you trigger her quest & just right off the bat fight/kill her.
That's what I thought too. But it's not one of the forms she has in her non ending D fight (image attached is what she looks like in that fight). I did fight and kill her to see what would happen but the only thing I noticed was Hein disappearing from his spot in Elixer. I've tried tracking him down to see if he has something to do with that enemy sprite, but I haven't been able to find him yet. My only other thought is that it might be a NG+ event or something like the mirror in the Garden of Snow.
Baphomet forms.png

Reactions: Omnom88

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
FOG# refers to how many fog gates you passed and defeated the boss that is behind them. No gate is specifically called FOG6, it's just the sixth one you've done.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Press f1 and check if play bgm and play bgs are enabled. Make sure it's not muted through your os sound settings.

Reactions: TGpervert

RuffyTulfo

Oct 7, 2021
Anyone has a save of the library missing only one book to fill the entire library? Im getting kinda lazy hunting down all the books

yakumofucker78

Apr 20, 2023
how exactly do i get Elizabeth to be a companion? i didnt let her and red hood speak to each other. No idea if that effects something or not.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can buy them from the rabbit in holy forest once you beat enough bosses, 5000 souls each.

4.70 star(s) 73 Votes