4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Wixko

Apr 15, 2019
Well I didn't think Elizabeth was spiteful. I didn't know that you had to say "No" to the red hood when she asks if she should talk to her mother. I told her to talk to her and elizabeth left. Where can I find Elizabeth? And also, is there any way to find Belle when you let her go?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well I didn't think Elizabeth was spiteful. I didn't know that you had to say "No" to the red hood when she asks if she should talk to her mother. I told her to talk to her and elizabeth left. Where can I find Elizabeth? And also, is there any way to find Belle when you let her go?
Elizabeth: check forest of abandoned
Belle: check lost empire entrance

Reactions: Wixko

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
During an earlier dialogue with Elizabeth, she mentions that she's got a bunch of kids. The youngest one being the one she hates the most, to the point you could reasonably guess she'd kill her if they met again. (This child is Red Hood.)

Likewise Red Hood recognizes Elizabeth as her mother yet is hesitant to speak with her due to being aware of these feelings (whether she feels the same way I dunno.) hence the correct option is to avoid the inevitable conflict that would happen upon the two actually speaking. (Which you know now.) I'm pretty sure Elizabeth is a boss in the Red Hood game too.

As for why saying NO makes their talk not happen is simple. Elizabeth doesn't want to recognize Red Hood or at the very least the very notion of the two of them meeting in the same Holy Forest sounds so absurd to her that Denial strikes super hard. Combine with that Red Hood deciding not to approach her after being convinced by Grimm and voila, your status quo is preserved.

That solved. I've got a question of my own too: In Jacob's Disused Mine, I've heard that you can actually LOSE and CONTINUE after being killed by the Behemoth that lies there. As the creature moves on when you come back. Now I want to know where the thing goes afterwards as I'm aware that Rapunzel personally wanted to have that creature as a pet.

I'd rather not speed-run the game just to see that moment, hence I'm hoping one of you all knows about it.

Reactions: bucefala

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Red Hood did kill Elizabeth once already (she's the last boss of red riding woods). So it's kind of understandable Elizabeth would be pissed.
If you lose to behemoth and continue, it goes on to kill Rapunzel.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Can anyone screenshot where the tin man is supposed to be?
I went through the entirety of behemot ranch atleast 3 times and i have seen absolutely nothing

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He's in one of the fenced areas, pretty sure he's in the one right next to the west entrance or close by.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Miranda, Dorothy, and Red Hood can't be turned.
Dorothy becomes the witch of chaos though if you fight her in the hotel.
Catherine can't be turned but she will commit suicide if your karma gets too high.
Jeanne will leave if your karma gets too high and then you can find her in lost empire. She's at the balcony-like area where there are no enemies otherwise iirc.
You can buy karma from an npc in the swamp or just rape fairies repeatedly.
Damn, every time I think I've gotten everything. Something obscure pops in the game! I don't expect you to reply back but if anyone can answer my curiosity then I'd love to know two things about that.

One- Once Jeanne leaves your party, can you still interact with her or is she gone forever?
Two- Does Catherine kill herself off-screen or does she say something before doing it in front of you?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Damn, every time I think I've gotten everything. Something obscure pops in the game! I don't expect you to reply back but if anyone can answer my curiosity then I'd love to know two things about that.

One- Once Jeanne leaves your party, can you still interact with her or is she gone forever?
Two- Does Catherine kill herself off-screen or does she say something before doing it in front of you?
Jeanne won't leave until you talk to her. Once she leaves, she demonizes. There is some mid battle dialogue but there is no return.
Catherine's suicide is off-screen. Her body is right down the stairs from where she normally is, outside the door that leads to the prison.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
He's in one of the fenced areas, pretty sure he's in the one right next to the west entrance or close by.
He just isnt there, i've restarted the game and i am 100% sure i didn't kill him, i did kill the lion in the dungeon entrance and the scarecrow in the forest, but he is completely gone...
Guess ill just abandone ending a and go for something else

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You should probably just go check with dorothy, maybe you did kill him and don't remember.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
(Sorry on phone, so forgive the grammar, dunno if the spoiler tag will work correctly.)

So uh, just wanted to get a quick refresher on one off the Black Soul Gals cuz I wanna write a short for each of em.
Seeing how they're cool gals and hey every good game deserves some fanfiction, but back to the point now.

Golden Goose is a peddler who's actually a

Is that all correct? And did I miss anything? I know that she turns into a demonbeast if neglected for too long.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
(Sorry on phone, so forgive the grammar, dunno if the spoiler tag will work correctly.)

So uh, just wanted to get a quick refresher on one off the Black Soul Gals cuz I wanna write a short for each of em.
Seeing how they're cool gals and hey every good game deserves some fanfiction, but back to the point now.

Golden Goose is a peddler who's actually a

Is that all correct? And did I miss anything? I know that she turns into a demonbeast if neglected for too long.
The reason Goose is caught is because the pigs need to keep feeding the behemoth.Unfortunately for them, they couldn't keep up with its appetite.
Remember that in the Elysium, souls are basically life force. Loss of souls means death. See Jeanne resurrection scene. When she runs away, you find her caught in lost empire. The way she talks makes it sound like she did intend to give the souls away but maybe she was taken advantage of or something.
Try watching goose's bs 2 dlc 3 scene (service) at 0 sen.

Reactions: Lunarius
4.60 star(s) 76 Votes