4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Youtiy

Feb 20, 2019
i might be asking for a lot but can some one explain the blacksouls 1 lore to me? (without blacksouls 2 spoilers). i have played this game for a hefty amount of time now and i only have a vague understanding of what's going on in the story
If you still interested in knowing it would help if you narrow the question down, like do you mind spoilers for this games endings?

ApeDoTnEt

Mar 23, 2022
Just realised that you could equip more than one ring, so that's the reason why game itself seems to be more difficulty than guide stated, wow (Great game!)

Youtiy

Feb 20, 2019
Why cant i use cheat engine?
In my experience RPG maker games tend to be annoying with Cheat Engine, Your better off using a save editor. Though this game isn't really hard, just counter any physical attack and block anything you can't counter. If something one shots you or does most of your health leave the area come back after leveling up a bit

Youtiy

Feb 20, 2019
I already finished the game so i want experienced with the game using cheat engine,and what is save editor?
Save Editor is used to well .. edit your save, you can add a massive amount of souls with it, as far as I know that's the most you can do when it comes to cheating, well you can also edit your stats with it so you could give yourself like 100k attack or something

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does the game list your current fog number somewhere? I've definitely beaten 3 fog bosses and given Goose 5k, and she hasn't disappeared yet. Fog bosses I can remember beating: Animal Trio, Behemoth, Wolf Dude, Tentacle Dude, Dog Beast

Did the Elma event after killing the clown too and she isn't in town. Think those guides are missing some info. Remembering why I never finish these games.

Last edited:

Youtiy

Feb 20, 2019
Does the game list your current fog number somewhere? I've definitely beaten 3 fog bosses and given Goose 5k, and she hasn't disappeared yet. Fog bosses I can remember beating: Animal Trio, Behemoth, Wolf Dude, Tentacle Dude, Dog Beast

Did the Elma event after killing the clown too and she isn't in town. Think those guides are missing some info. Remembering why I never finish these games.
I'm fairly sure Goose goes away after a random number of FOG's but it also could be a specific boss, as for Elma. You need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Goose needs a demon princess to leave her bank, not fog gates.
Over reliance is death.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm fairly sure Goose goes away after a random number of FOG's but it also could be a specific boss, as for Elma. You need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I actually just missed her on the right side. She's all the way in the right corner. Glad I don't have to revert to an old save. I already lost about an hour because of Elisabeth...

Another one is Catherine won't join you just for having Jeanne, not sure what her other conditions are, even beat the skele boss and entered the empty beach area and she's still asking for some time to be alone. I already had the kraken arm and ashes before finding her. Guess I'll just continue on and see when she's actually willing to join, that one doesn't seem like it's not a big issue since she's already "safe" I hope.

Edit: Catherine goes to the Cathedral first after you save her, the guide I was using said she'd go right to the main town first. Man, that guide fucked me up with its inaccuracies. Now that I have all the obnoxious girls done I think I can relax and play more naturally finally.

Found a funny bug too, if you have Elisabeth's ring equipped when you give it back to her, you keep it but still complete her quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunarius

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
So, I played the game and loved it but I can only describe my reaction to the truest ending as the spongebob and patrick sitting on the ground, widemouthed and flabberghasted.png

And so, I have a question, no major spoilers please.

Does the story actually wrap up in the 3rd game or it'll be hopelessness until the bitter end? I have to know because I plan to play the sequels so if the story just ends afloat I'll be kinda pissed.

I'd be pleased with an answer. And now I must go because I played the game for 11 hours.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
So, I played the game and loved it but I can only describe my reaction to the truest ending as the spongebob and patrick sitting on the ground, widemouthed and flabberghasted.png

Does the story actually wrap up in the 3rd game or it'll be hopelessness until the bitter end? I have to know because I plan to play the sequels so if the story just ends afloat I'll be kinda pissed.

I'd be pleased with an answer. And now I must go because I played the game for 11 hours.
The creator said that he would make a 3rd game in the Black Souls series, after another spin-off with Red

Now, Black Souls 2 actually have a more complete ending than 1, however there's still some things that aren't completely solved

Reactions: Lucca_Rei

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

D end is the true end, not C. There's no 3rd game yet but it will come eventually after two more games (one is releasing "soon"). Search for dead red hood over in the bs2 thread for more info.

Reactions: Lucca_Rei
4.60 star(s) 76 Votes