4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
I had no idea that was actually a standard thing you could download, thought it was an internal thing or something similar. Thx

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
How u reach ending A?
I tried finishing the game with 0 and 100 of Sin but either way i got the ending C.
I got endings B and D

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Through the southern tunnel in the ranch. Make sure you have milk from the beast in the ranch.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Who are the 4 judges in the game? I know Hein and that priest that purifies your sins, but who are the other two

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's Jabberwock. Talking about Mary Sue IIRC. Not sure if it's the same one as BS 2 like Bandersnatch though. She does talk about crawling one however so maybe. If you talk to her after getting all the ultimate skills and achieving D end, you get some special dialogue and a visitor in the top right.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It's Jabberwock. Talking about Mary Sue IIRC. Not sure if it's the same one as BS 2 like Bandersnatch though. She does talk about crawling one however so maybe. If you talk to her after getting all the ultimate skills and achieving D end, you get some special dialogue and a visitor in the top right.
So I have to get everyone's Ultimate and follow Baphomet? then go to that place?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The status of the windows depends on the status of the demon princesses. If they are alive then it is lit.

Reactions: avientone
4.60 star(s) 76 Votes