RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

radondo517

May 21, 2024
The hotfix patch 1.13 link isn´t working for me. Idk if anyone shares the same problem but is it possible for that patch to be available on Mega?
(btw only the Mega link works for the main patch. idk if you want to look into it or not so I´ll just let you know :) )
dude i really looking into this, the only problem now was the link for download the hotfix 1.13, i desperate to know

John Moreno

Jan 25, 2023
Does anyone have any idea why Wolris is not appearing?? I'm pretty sure i didn't fuck anything up but for some reason she is not there

John Moreno

Jan 25, 2023
Well, one way to beat the guy is to just grind the chaos dungeon until you get the deep sea knight anchor, which has a really high chance of stunning, and the dude is very vulnerable to stuns. Pinocchio is supposed to be the summon that helps you fight the sea knight, fox grapes is in the upper right part of the hedge maze before the red castle thing, and the turnip is somewhere in the nameless forest.
Does anyone have any idea why Wolris is not appearing?? I'm pretty sure i didn't fuck anything up but for some reason she is not there

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes