4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
The walkthrough says that for getting the Reverse (''true'') endings, i have to cancel the option to choose who Alice is to me in the Introduction. But i dont seem to have that choice, there are just ''Daughter/mother/sister'' options. If i pick one, will i be able to archive a true ending anyways?
You have to press X at that point, if you already pressed X and nothing happen, you may missed some requirements for end G

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
What requirement could that be? I reaally want to unlock the reverse endings. Thanks in advance.
Have full library filled
Talked to Red 10 times at ( almost ) every bonfire ( Idk if u need the 11th place, I didn't check, but just to be sure imma leave the secret 11th place pic here )
Have Leaf's ring
Got all Alice's memories
Idk if you need all heroines pledges, but in my run I miss Lorina and the twin pledges and still got end G

kukishift

May 10, 2018
The walkthrough says that for getting the Reverse (''true'') endings, i have to cancel the option to choose who Alice is to me in the Introduction. But i dont seem to have that choice, there are just ''Daughter/mother/sister'' options. If i pick one, will i be able to archive a true ending anyways?
You also cannot skip the opening. If you skip the opening, when it pops up the option to pick, you can't cancel out. If you say you want to watch it, it'll let you cancel out if you meet the requirements. If it still doesn't work then, then yeah you're missing something.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Yup, im missing a lot of thing. Guess who is going to have to play the game at least another 2 times for the true ending?

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
ok i finished the game once now
pretty awesome game 10/10
didn't got the true end yet but i be replaying right away

anyway i was reading some earlier posts of some people having difficulty on the fight against the deep sea knight
and i fought him before reading those and...he was pretty easy after forming a strategy of how to beat him
so if anyone still having difficulty all you really need is the black rabbit ring(that makes you act twice on the same turn) and the skill grit (makes your character defend and unable to take lethal damage) just spam your best skill or attack normally on your first attack and use grit on your second one and you beat him after some time,heal and use grit when you need to too
took me like 4 minutes to beat him with that only using normal attacks and healing when necessary with items

before learning i needed to use grit (with was a skill i never used before that point) though i died twice against him and his one hit kills so i can understand people having difficulty if they have been using the same strategy they been using through the whole game and it was working fine until this one boss that seems unbeatable to em but i have read stuff here like someone who cheated to have maxed stats and still had a hard time beating him is really odd to me considering i beat him playing normally and was pretty easy once i figured out how
so just play defensively and yall be fine

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Have full library filled
Talked to Red 10 times at ( almost ) every bonfire ( Idk if u need the 11th place, I didn't check, but just to be sure imma leave the secret 11th place pic here )
Have Leaf's ring
Got all Alice's memories
Idk if you need all heroines pledges, but in my run I miss Lorina and the twin pledges and still got end G
full library isnt really required iirc

sunnzo

Jan 19, 2020
Nah, it's just curse of the Snake God. in the Cathedral you can even see that she has a long neck if your sen is lower than 0. So, if you don't want jumpscares, don't try to piss her off
Interesting. I couldn't figure it out because I figured it was something referring to " Alice in Wonderland Syndrome ", look it up and that long necked alice is one of the first images. Creepy as shit.

HypeWilliams

Jul 25, 2019
Interesting. I couldn't figure it out because I figured it was something referring to " Alice in Wonderland Syndrome ", look it up and that long necked alice is one of the first images. Creepy as shit.
I see what you mean, but just saying, Snake God's design is also based on this japanese cover art...
(source: dev's twitter)

Kvar

Feb 27, 2020
Welp, tried for 2 days any kind of break/stun abilities, I still can't break/interrupt any of the Old King's casts... I guess I will forget about it for the moment.

Jul 10, 2019
Welp, tried for 2 days any kind of break/stun abilities, I still can't break/interrupt any of the Old King's casts... I guess I will forget about it for the moment.
I had the same issue for a while. Going from my experience...

You can only break Old King if he's charging Zexcalibur - the time where he has an icon over his health bar. I don't know the exact reason it didn't work before, but it might be an agility thing. That's the best guess I have.

Assuming there isn't a stat requirement (and I don't think there actually is) or you meet them, it's a two step process: dodge N-Field Gravity - you'll still get hit, but you won't get the debuff that reduces your speed to 1% - and then break him on the follow up while he has the book icon.

I know it seems obvious, but, again, I struggled with him for several hours.

Kvar

Feb 27, 2020
Did you use a gun?
I tried Cannon // Manslayer's Shotgun // Silver Revolver // Church Long Rifle // Pirate Handgun, tried lots of run with each but it doesn't seen to break anything, in the second phase I'm able to bring down every clones hp to the minimum possible, but since I can't break their spell they can't be killed anyway, so I think my run is bugged or smth

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes