4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, let's say I pissed off a certain goddess... How do I get rid of the jumpscares? I'm gonna get a heart attack from that shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You got to trigger a NG+ to rid yourself of that curse, and the other pain it brings beside the chance of a heart attack.

Last edited:

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
got the true end finally
amazing game and aside from some character names being left untranslated and very rarely a translation done wrong (like me defeating someone but the text sayin i was defeated instead) this was a pretty well done translation
would totally recommend more people to play this game, its even surpasses the first one (dunno bout red riding woods since i havent played that one yet but i will soon)

though i made a small mistake i played the game with just one save file and my last save is from after completing the game right in front of the cheshire cat on the prison buuut....i i know the code for the secret appears on the walls of the last dungeon
though i dont remember it and to go back to it i would have to play through the entire game again and i not really willing to do that so if anyone can tell me the code it would be greatly appreciated

i remember it starting with "185XXX" or somethin but cant remember the rest of the numbers

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any scene when any of this happen?
Btw is there any trigger for maxwell killing bill, i let him live and he just turn into monster in basement.
Most of the time there are only corpses left after the event "happen"
I don't think they have the scene for the killing
Maxwell kill Bill at progress 10 I think

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Most of the time there are only corpses left after the event "happen"
I don't think they have the scene for the killing
Maxwell kill Bill at progress 10 I think
Interacting with a lit bonfire causes the game to "update" the world, including the status of all heroines. Thus, deaths due to stuff like Jubjub's shenanigans or Shisha's smoking always happen "off-screen" and you only get to see the aftermath. I don't think Maxwell ever actually kills Bill. She(?) just goes insane.

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
There is still one more DLC left right? I'll hold off until that releases and gets translated too. The first game is so good. definitely my top 3 H-games if not #1 (it might be this one who knows)

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Interacting with a lit bonfire causes the game to "update" the world, including the status of all heroines. Thus, deaths due to stuff like Jubjub's shenanigans or Shisha's smoking always happen "off-screen" and you only get to see the aftermath. I don't think Maxwell ever actually kills Bill. She(?) just goes insane.
iirc the last time i left maxwell alive, I only see Bill's bone on the ground, not going insane or anything

Jul 10, 2019
Honestly, I love this series. It's got fun mechanics and a great story, playing around with a bunch of things in tons of fun ways.

Problem is I honestly can't grasp a lot of plot beyond broad stokes. We have a lore guide or something? It'd be nice to get the story properly - because I still have trouble with it even after playing them both several times and reading the wiki.

noibo

May 14, 2019
Pricket ring is to decode what alice's gibberish mean
Mabel is the one in chaos dungeon, it appear in the basement after u reach progress 2 ( or 2 idk )
i wanted to know more about mabel,like which god does she represent from cthulhu mythos

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Honestly, I love this series. It's got fun mechanics and a great story, playing around with a bunch of things in tons of fun ways.

Problem is I honestly can't grasp a lot of plot beyond broad stokes. We have a lore guide or something? It'd be nice to get the story properly - because I still have trouble with it even after playing them both several times and reading the wiki.

Here's the lore
There are a lot more lore I didn't cover ( since the MTL is kinda weird, so the dialogues may change in the official eng ) but that is the basic of it
You can ask me and I will help u as much as I can about the lore

noibo

May 14, 2019
the sleeping idiot which will erase all universe should be azathot,and because mabel tells u about him,she should be somewhat related to him...

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
the sleeping idiot which will erase all universe should be azathot,and because mabel tells u about him,she should be somewhat related to him...
Does the game mention Cthulu and has Cthulu in it or the gods of this game are based on Cthulu mythos ?
thanks in advance

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes