4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Now I an getting close to the end now and I am wondering if one can prevent the killing of the Queen of Hearts by Griffin or do I need to let this happen.

Does the bird even have a pledge? :unsure:
Don't talk to her in Queensland, just ignore her and she won't kill the Queen of Hearts.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
red doesn't appear at the spoke forest bonfire after I pledged with shisha. However, she is still at wailing beach. Have I done something wrong?

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I will attempt a Lvl 1, No buying items, No fighting enemies (Except the bosses and Nightmare Spirits or whatever are Fairy Tale ones called), Deathless, All girls and a guy (but girl in heart) Pledge 3, RRH questline and Alice Memory and I will start with Fluffy. Wish me luck :D

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I will attempt a Lvl 1, No buying items, No fighting enemies (Except the bosses and Nightmare Spirits or whatever are Fairy Tale ones called), Deathless, All girls and a guy (but girl in heart) Pledge 3, RRH questline and Alice Memory and I will start with Fluffy. Wish me luck :D
If you're actually trying this, then good luck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Starting tips for anyone who wants to try:

Last edited:

Checkman

May 24, 2017
If you're actually trying this, then good luck.
Starting tips for anyone who wants to try:
When it comes to Victoria its unavoidable so its fine for me, rest is not the problem. Technically you can exchange boss souls as it does not count as buying.

Jul 10, 2019
Headhunting Beast is easy enough to kill. The easiest way I see you pulling this off is killing it, then immediately going to the Chaos Dungeon and just grinding the ever loving fuck out of it - free access to almost every item in the game, merely locked behind RNG.

Given you’re itemless and level one, Space-Time Dungeon is probably your best bet the first few times.

Then, once you’re sufficiently swole, go kill Jubjub to prevent progress 10 deaths and get the Gear of Madness for SEN altering ease.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Headhunting Beast is easy enough to kill. The easiest way I see you pulling this off is killing it, then immediately going to the Chaos Dungeon and just grinding the ever loving fuck out of it - free access to almost every item in the game, merely locked behind RNG.

Given you’re itemless and level one, Space-Time Dungeon is probably your best bet the first few times.

Then, once you’re sufficiently swole, go kill Jubjub to prevent progress 10 deaths and get the Gear of Madness for SEN altering ease.
Nah there is no need to go to Chaos Dungeon. In fact I will avoid it, unless there is no other option. The most annoying part is getting SEN to 0 for RRH questline.

Tank Man

May 3, 2018
Is there a way to safe the Tweedle Twins whilst having a pledge level of 3 or am I just missing something obvious?
Neither turning Dee down in front of the door nor fucking her helps.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Wanted to ask,anyone else got to the moon,and if yes,wat is in this song,it really corrupted and i can't get what is singing in it,and also...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???

Jul 10, 2019
Wanted to ask,anyone else got to the moon,and if yes,wat is in this song,it really corrupted and i can't get what is singing in it,and also...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???
“Demon Sultan Azathoth bubbles in confusion
Center of the universe, spouting foul protrusions”

That song? It’s literally called ‘Demon Sultan Azathoth’. Azathoth being, effectively, the creator deity of Lovecraft’s pantheon.

Azathoth is also the idiot referred to in Mabel’s warning of the “Awakening of the Idiot” - Azathoth waking up would mean the end of all reality seeing as reality is it’s dream.

So, congratulations. You saw the origin of everything, even the Crawling Ones.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
I completed the game with 0 sen all along,and i can say,it's creepy and depresing as hell(especially endroom with 0 sen),so if anyone wants to see the truth,play with 0 sen from the start and start killing...

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
dose anyone have a pic of Lorina /Modoki and where can i meet them?

and how can i make a pledge with Griffy and stop her from killing Lorina?

for now i did meet Griffy and helped her kill some monster neer the castel but still didnt enter the queen door where i can kill her so what should i do?

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
dose anyone have a pic of Lorina /Modoki and where can i meet them?

and how can i make a pledge with Griffy and stop her from killing Lorina?

for now i did meet Griffy and helped her kill some monster neer the castel but still didnt enter the queen door where i can kill her so what should i do?
Griffy won't kill Lorina until later in the game (which can be prevented by not progressing with her event in queensland). Just enter the queen door and you can well, meet with Lorina and pledge.
Modoki is on Wailing Beach in the closed restaurant

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Also,wanted to ask Who the hell is Veronica?
She is persistent in real world and she know about the first part of the game(if you talk to her after meating Mary Ann she will say"Master..What a nauseous smell...Ah,forgive me master,it's not you master, it's the smell of that fairy all over you.I was swept away by that person once...Traped in sickening snow white prison...I thought it was all a dream.Then that winged insect
appeared before my eyes "Yes,a woman like you would make a fitting heroine!" or "This isn't plagiarism,it's respect!" Uttering nonsence and playing with my head... At any rate i managed to run away succesfuly.. Oh,i get the chils just remembering...Master,did you really meet them? Than...kill...that...insect...please.That thing cannot be allowed to live...)
Which means she was before 1 part and Mary Ann snatched her from somewhere...

BecauseSwiftKey

Oct 4, 2019
Griffy won't kill Lorina until later in the game (which can be prevented by not progressing with her event in queensland). Just enter the queen door and you can well, meet with Lorina and pledge.
Modoki is on Wailing Beach in the closed restaurant
Where is the queen door? It seem there isnt path in croquet ground to go to The queen door.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes