4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

noibo

May 14, 2019
I raped Red riding hood out of curiosity and then forgot about it and saved the game. Did i fucked up? Will she appear again or i just ruined the way to the true endings?
"I raped Red riding hood out of curiosity and then forgot about it" taken out of context sounds cruel,it made me laugh though :D

noibo

May 14, 2019
Last edited:

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Alright, finished Black Souls II now with G ending.
Beware now this will be a wall of text but i want to try to convey the story how i understood it while it is fresh.

Lets create a little background for this.
- In this fictional world there a sentient beings called Ruler and Creator.
- The creator can construct worlds and fill them with life and tell storys.
- The Ruler ,not necessarily created by a Creator, will govern a World created by a...you guessed it a Creator xD
Like some sort of Overseer.

Now, we are playing as Grimm, a Creator.
He constructed his own Land and started to create Storys and Fairytales like the Matching Girl, the Wizard of Oz and so on.
At one point Mary Sue appears and for whatever reasons killed Grimm, made him an undead and erased all memories about his creations.
Now having control of his world she is rewriting all his Fairytails into obscure and grotesk versions with cruel endings.
Mary Sue, like the sadistic fuck she is, puts him inside his own World to live through his now distorted Versions of Fairytales just to die at the end and to be
reborn just to experience the horror again.

This is were the first Game starts.
Grimm unbeknownst on who he is wanders around the World. He is accompanied by Mary Sue, disguised as Leaf, a little Fairy just to watch over him and his despair.
At one point he encounters Heroines from some of his Fairytales. They join him and fall in love with him just to die a cruel death at the end of his Journey.
This cycle repeats for an unknown time until Grimm meets Red Riding Hood. She somehow knows that something is wrong and tries to defie her Fate and helps Grimm to remember.
He also got into contact with the Black...something. (sry doesnt remember the name). An outside Organisation from the real world with powerful Members which are hunting down beings who got corrupted.
Over time Grimm looks through Leafs scharade and expose her to be Mary Sue. They both fight and Grimm wins. Now that Mary Sue has been defeated the World is collapsing with no hope of survival for anyone. Just before Grimm could strike a deathblow to Mary Sue they are interrupted by another Creator....The Crawling one.

This leads to the second Game.
Even at the end I have no clue what the Intentions of the Crawling Ones were. Before the second Game begins it took over control of a World created by Lewis Caroll..a Creator like Grimm.
It then proceeds, like Mary Sue, to warp and retell Carolls many Fairytales to be a gruesome one. After invading Grimms World and taking him and Mary Sue into custody he puts them and remnants of Grimms Fairytale into Carolls world. He then erased Grimms memorys once again and took the form of Alice Lidell. She assumes a Role of someone close to Grimm and dissappears. Grimm was left with only one thought. Find Alice.
On his Journey through this Corrupted World he is aided by Node. A being created by the Crawling One to support Grimm. In this Game we have the Factor SEN. If it is a high number Grimm will see the World without corruption and most likely how the Crawling One wants to let see Grim the World. Or with a low SEN. Now Grimm sees the World in its current state. Tainted and mad. Only in this state can Grimm encounter Red Riding Hood. Seemingly escaping the collapse of Grimms World and following him to help him find a way out. He also met Meryphilia, a Member of the Black...something and former ally of Grimm. Also he finds Mary Sue. Confined at a Cell beneath the Red Queens amusement Park. She seems to have no memory loss like Grimm but she cant escape either.
To all he has no memories of.
Everytime Grimm finds Alice the cycle begins anew.
Also I dont know what triggers Grimms suspicions against Alice but at one point he sees through her scheme and is actively trying to kill her and end this World.
In his way stood Bandersnatch, JubJub and Jabberwock. Three Ruler appointed by the Crawling One to keep in check that Grimm stays in line. He was aided by Meryphilia and Hein. Also a Member of the Black something which were transported into Carolls world as well.
At the end he has a encounter with Red Riding Hood and Mary Sue. He sides with RRR and defeated Mary Sue once and for all....maybe? In her dying words she is telling them that she gave RRR only 20 years to live and cursed Grimm so that all Heroines around him die. They both continued onward and stood against Alice now showing his somewhat true form as the Crawling One. After defeating it the World collapses, Grimm and RRR are trying to escape but were seperated by a falling Rock leaving RRR behind, fighting off remnants of the Crawling One.
On his way out Grimm sees the real Alice crying and asking for Lewis Caroll. A ghost of him came out of Grimm and they both vanished seemingly found redemption.
Grimm escapes and wakes finally up in the real World. He went outside of the House he woke up in and noticed that a wounded RRR has escaped as well.
Happy Ending?

As I said in the beginning I dont really had a clue what is going one throughout the Game. Even after the True End.
Why was the Crawling One so interested into Grimm? Why could RRR escape although she was a fictional being created by Grimm?

Maybe you guys want to add something or correct me.
Well,it's no just grimm she killed,she also mixed Caroll,Anderson and all other authors in 1 body(that confirms in poseidon hottel), there is more but i realyy not the person for long explonations...

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Alright, finished Black Souls II now with G ending.
Beware now this will be a wall of text but i want to try to convey the story how i understood it while it is fresh.

Lets create a little background for this.
- In this fictional world there a sentient beings called Ruler and Creator.
- The creator can construct worlds and fill them with life and tell storys.
- The Ruler ,not necessarily created by a Creator, will govern a World created by a...you guessed it a Creator xD
Like some sort of Overseer.

Now, we are playing as Grimm, a Creator.
He constructed his own Land and started to create Storys and Fairytales like the Matching Girl, the Wizard of Oz and so on.
At one point Mary Sue appears and for whatever reasons killed Grimm, made him an undead and erased all memories about his creations.
Now having control of his world she is rewriting all his Fairytails into obscure and grotesk versions with cruel endings.
Mary Sue, like the sadistic fuck she is, puts him inside his own World to live through his now distorted Versions of Fairytales just to die at the end and to be
reborn just to experience the horror again.

This is were the first Game starts.
Grimm unbeknownst on who he is wanders around the World. He is accompanied by Mary Sue, disguised as Leaf, a little Fairy just to watch over him and his despair.
At one point he encounters Heroines from some of his Fairytales. They join him and fall in love with him just to die a cruel death at the end of his Journey.
This cycle repeats for an unknown time until Grimm meets Red Riding Hood. She somehow knows that something is wrong and tries to defie her Fate and helps Grimm to remember.
He also got into contact with the Black...something. (sry doesnt remember the name). An outside Organisation from the real world with powerful Members which are hunting down beings who got corrupted.
Over time Grimm looks through Leafs scharade and expose her to be Mary Sue. They both fight and Grimm wins. Now that Mary Sue has been defeated the World is collapsing with no hope of survival for anyone. Just before Grimm could strike a deathblow to Mary Sue they are interrupted by another Creator....The Crawling one.

This leads to the second Game.
Even at the end I have no clue what the Intentions of the Crawling Ones were. Before the second Game begins it took over control of a World created by Lewis Caroll..a Creator like Grimm.
It then proceeds, like Mary Sue, to warp and retell Carolls many Fairytales to be a gruesome one. After invading Grimms World and taking him and Mary Sue into custody he puts them and remnants of Grimms Fairytale into Carolls world. He then erased Grimms memorys once again and took the form of Alice Lidell. She assumes a Role of someone close to Grimm and dissappears. Grimm was left with only one thought. Find Alice.
On his Journey through this Corrupted World he is aided by Node. A being created by the Crawling One to support Grimm. In this Game we have the Factor SEN. If it is a high number Grimm will see the World without corruption and most likely how the Crawling One wants to let see Grim the World. Or with a low SEN. Now Grimm sees the World in its current state. Tainted and mad. Only in this state can Grimm encounter Red Riding Hood. Seemingly escaping the collapse of Grimms World and following him to help him find a way out. He also met Meryphilia, a Member of the Black...something and former ally of Grimm. Also he finds Mary Sue. Confined at a Cell beneath the Red Queens amusement Park. She seems to have no memory loss like Grimm but she cant escape either.
To all he has no memories of.
Everytime Grimm finds Alice the cycle begins anew.
Also I dont know what triggers Grimms suspicions against Alice but at one point he sees through her scheme and is actively trying to kill her and end this World.
In his way stood Bandersnatch, JubJub and Jabberwock. Three Ruler appointed by the Crawling One to keep in check that Grimm stays in line. He was aided by Meryphilia and Hein. Also a Member of the Black something which were transported into Carolls world as well.
At the end he has a encounter with Red Riding Hood and Mary Sue. He sides with RRR and defeated Mary Sue once and for all....maybe? In her dying words she is telling them that she gave RRR only 20 years to live and cursed Grimm so that all Heroines around him die. They both continued onward and stood against Alice now showing his somewhat true form as the Crawling One. After defeating it the World collapses, Grimm and RRR are trying to escape but were seperated by a falling Rock leaving RRR behind, fighting off remnants of the Crawling One.
On his way out Grimm sees the real Alice crying and asking for Lewis Caroll. A ghost of him came out of Grimm and they both vanished seemingly found redemption.
Grimm escapes and wakes finally up in the real World. He went outside of the House he woke up in and noticed that a wounded RRR has escaped as well.
Happy Ending?

As I said in the beginning I dont really had a clue what is going one throughout the Game. Even after the True End.
Why was the Crawling One so interested into Grimm? Why could RRR escape although she was a fictional being created by Grimm?

Maybe you guys want to add something or correct me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
I used the one on the download site and it's really nice but it only goes until like the first hour and a half and then cuts after the 2nd boss :/
That is the only detailed step-by-step guide, you can use the guide posted here but you might miss stuff.
I guess wait until the download site guide gets complete, I assume it's still being worked on.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
  • The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

dont know how to attach the save D:
Upload to google drive then in the reply thing, u see a chain, click it then paste the link of the google drive into it
or just paste it in the reply, both work
;;w;; I don't wanna spend 2 hours running around for an end pls help

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes