4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Tank Man

May 3, 2018
Aight, for those people that want some cheese because they dont want to farm the colored souls for some hours to get the required stats:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In all honesty tho, I only used that on the one optional enemy with too mutch HP. It's really not a requirement to finish the game.
Come to think of it I'ma write down my farming method aswell, for those people that don't know about it yet or haven't advanced to one of the last (for me atleast) areas yet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, does anyone have a guide for this, also since I already found a the machine gun and the 6 winds spell, where is the Hunters Bow (Most OP weapon)

retnuh1000

Feb 26, 2019
So does the demoness of thorns have any kind of trick to her? I'm fighting her on depth 5 and none of my attacks land, unavoidable attacks only damage her adds, and whenever I kill an add its instantly revived with full hp. I have plenty of health and healing items so its just a stalemate.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
any idea where or how to get fairy tale [elizabeth bathory] ?
You need to talk with Red Riding Hood at 10 different Bonfires. After that you need to kill the Iron Maiden Boss at the Bloody Pond with RRR at 0 SEN.
You have an additional scene after you win and then you get the fairytale.

Jul 10, 2019
Well, shit. The Black Goat of Madness is a damn tough cookie.

Alright, time to keep going at it until I found out how to kill it. I'll post a guide after I'm done.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
...I didn't find red at the hostel, but I succeeded in collecting the Elizabeth folktale and the "rape" scene with red. what went wrong?

doom1445

May 8, 2019
so does looking at the telescope at the moon do anything? do i wait? or is i just to look at a pretty moon?

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Y'know, I think we should introduce this game to Vidya.
he'd probably drop it becouse it wasn't made by from soft. the game being erotic is also a put off for YouTube. and we don't have the community as big as from soft title has.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes