4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Started getting really creepy jump-scares, can anyone confirm will they stop when you enter New Game+, or are they here to stay after you complete the first run? I get that they only start after you got a ending (and by god did the first one catch me off guard when I tried to use a campfire, had to mute the game now since I really am not a fan of unavoidable random ones), but I'm concerned if they keep happening in NG+ since I'm assuming events are looping like they did in BS1.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Started getting really creepy jump-scares, can anyone confirm will they stop when you enter New Game+, or are they here to stay after you complete the first run? I get that they only start after you got a ending (and by god did the first one catch me off guard when I tried to use a campfire, had to mute the game now since I really am not a fan of unavoidable random ones), but I'm concerned if they keep happening in NG+ since I'm assuming events are looping like they did in BS1.
The creepy jump scares are from the Snake God (you killed or raped Bill), not a particular ending, and yes, they do go away on NG+.
Is that guide still being worked on? the one that ends at the mental ward boss so far
It is.
I fucked up at some point in Griffy story and now i cant get the fairy tail that you are supposed to get in the garden of hearts. Someone knows the number of the item, so i can cheat my way out of this one and add it with saveeditor? Thanks in advance.
Item 195, Fairy Tale [The Fox and The Grape]?

Last edited:

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Having some trouble translating the Japanese wiki, do you need to fight and kill the Jabberwock to proceed with Vernai the Black rabbits quest and get his sword? Know you can save his life after Beast of Conceit, and you need to summon him in the Bandersnatch and Jubjub fights, but this line confuses me:
"なお、ジャバウォックを「犯す」際の戦闘でヴァーナイを召喚して敗北すると、逆監禁イベントにヴァーナイが登場する。"
Google Traslate:"In addition, if you summon and defeat Vernay in a battle when you "commit" Java Wack, Vernai will appear in the reverse confinement event. "

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Just started the game and I am already stuck at the beginning where you have to go against the Headhunting Beast. The walkthrough doesn't really explain much as well. Anyone can help with that?
Additionally you can use the broken sword skill and then switch to your regular weapon if you did not choose Legacy of Fluffy. Also in the rooms before the BOSS fog gate you can find x1 Ore Shard to upgrade your weapon at Polar Bear before the fight, but you don't really need it.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Having some trouble translating the Japanese wiki, do you need to fight and kill the Jabberwock to proceed with Vernai the Black rabbits quest and get his sword? Know you can save his life after Beast of Conceit, and you need to summon him in the Bandersnatch and Jubjub fights, but this line confuses me:
"なお、ジャバウォックを「犯す」際の戦闘でヴァーナイを召喚して敗北すると、逆監禁イベントにヴァーナイが登場する。"
Google Traslate:"In addition, if you summon and defeat Vernay in a battle when you "commit" Java Wack, Vernai will appear in the reverse confinement event. "
I think that just mean If you lose vs jabberwock when you pick rape
Vernai will appear in the reverse rape event in the basement of carroll river

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
I think that just mean If you lose vs jabberwock when you pick rape
Vernai will appear in the reverse rape event in the basement of carroll river
Thanks, guess I'll just let him die for his book and hope his sword drops in Chaos Dungeon.:sneaky:

sunnzo

Jan 19, 2020
Snake god curse made this so hard to finish but this game is definitely the best RPG maker game I've ever played. The mechanics where the world is completely different depending on your sanity ( or sentience ) really amazed me.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Is there any skill or item that can stop Root and Decay from Empress Tavicat.
Edit: NVM just defeated them.

Last edited:

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
If you rape/confine Queen Lorina what happens with Griffy?
Know it will probably just stop her quest or straight up kill/turn her mad, just trying to do run without any heroine deaths, and would prefer not to rape Griffy.
*NVM just checked Griffy just disappears as soon as you rape Queen :cry:

Last edited:

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
I keep hearing talk of a JP wiki can somebody do me a solid and link me to it? Lore in this game is so good.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Snake God Curse......dear god.....Snake God does not mess around......anyhow does anyone know exactly what Pickett's Ring affects and when? I get that it's meant to change lines somewhere in the game but I haven't found it yet.

noibo

May 14, 2019
Snake God Curse......dear god.....Snake God does not mess around......anyhow does anyone know exactly what Pickett's Ring affects and when? I get that it's meant to change lines somewhere in the game but I haven't found it yet.
i pray that a day will come that ppl will atleast do somekind of research of their own before they asking the same questions over and over again 'sigh'
i asked the same question a couple of days before,the ring is to understand what alice says on new lap not answering what shes to you by pressing x,and in queen land's maze

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes