4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

gette

Dec 29, 2017
Oooh i think i fixed it. I hit reset to defaults and it seems to be working now.

Yup the slight boost let me get by with like 100 hp left... Those levers really are practically useless
was really wondering what could be wrong in your game/system for shift not to work
also you can get past it pretty easily without taking any damage

noibo

May 14, 2019
uhhhh
it SHOULD let you run. not sure why yours isnt working...
can you confirm what system you're playing on and if the keyboard is mapped correctly?

no, dodo pledge allows you to run fastER, you should still be able to run by default holding down shift.
after u get a pledge with dodo you can choose to make your char walk faster,you dont need to select the dodo pledge,you just get a new skill in skill menu,and then pressing shift youll be super fast

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
was really wondering what could be wrong in your game/system for shift not to work
also you can get past it pretty easily without taking any damage
As stated by others, Pledge with Dodo gets you a skill that increases both your walking and running speed (walking becomes running and running....well good luck not hitting enemies with that speed). There is barely any loss caused by getting Dodo's pledge earlier than the guide intends if you need it, it only results in losing a chance to get a single free Candy later on (an NPC you can find in Duchess's house moves to Dodo's location after you pledge. If you interacted with it before it moved petting it gave you a Candy. It does the same by Dodo, but it doesn't remember giving it to you before it moves so you can get 2x Candy if you waited to pledge).

So if you need it, you wont mess up the guide if you go get it. You find her in the Pool of Bloody Tears, you can get there from the pre-Cathedral Crossroads (where pumpkin guy was), or from the first boss area if you take the right before the boss (you have to slide down a blood waterfall if you go by that path though)

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry for my million questions, when the pastebin guide says

~[LUTWIDGE TOWN]~

Go south, kill the boss with the summon

Where is this refering to (just after the clock tower second boss. Been scouring the town and i dont see any bosses.

edit: just found the boss on the bridge, is that the one?

noibo

May 14, 2019
Sorry for my million questions, when the pastebin guide says

~[LUTWIDGE TOWN]~

Go south, kill the boss with the summon

Where is this refering to (just after the clock tower second boss. Been scouring the town and i dont see any bosses.
the one on the bridge,go west from the bar.u should only follow the walkthrough after you completed one lap,because its super hard and the gear from jubjub which lets you to freely control sen help a ton

noibo

May 14, 2019
how to get node's 5th sex scene and the last faceless alice scene?and is it not translated or should be just gibberish?

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I am super proud to announce that I have completed the challenge that I set for myself in the game.

Rules:

1. You are not allowed to level up.
2. You are not allowed to die. (Basically just Save a lot.)
3. You are not allowed to buy anything. (Soul Weapon Exchange and Candy are fine)
4. You are not allowed to kill any enemies. If you accidentally do, return to last save. (BOSSES, Invaders, Madness Spirits, Dark Orbs, Mimics and NPCs are fine). (All enemies that give or reduce SEN are fine).
5. You are not allowed to Rape, Kiss, Ask for Service or Make Love with heroines except THE BIG THREE. (Jabberwock, Snach, JubJub) (Upper Lutwige RRH Rape is fine as it is the part of her questline.)
6. You are not allowed to kill any of the pledge heroines. (Except Node to start RRH questline, afterwards it's not allowed.)
(THE BIG THREE are fine, but you have to MAX pledge them and have Ask for service and Make love scenes.)
7. You don't have to MAX pledge any heroines.
8. You must complete Black Rabbit Vernai questline.
9. You must complete RRH questline.
10. You must collect all Alice Memory.
11. You must get Mary Ann's ring.
12. You are not allowed to go to Chaos Dungeon.
13. You must start as Fluffy.

Goal:

1. Get all fairy tales. There is no need to get an ending.

- My save. Edit: Just saw that this save does not have Mary Ann's ring. If you download it you will see a Master Key in inventory required to get to Mary Ann.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Someone know where is the fairy tale of the ''Flying fish Roe''? Is the last one i need
Also , the walkthrough says that you can meet with Red riding hood in the Cementary but i never found her there. Is this normal? Will i be able of getting the true endings?

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
i wouldn't blame anyone for asking a simple question without going through multiple pages on multiple threads to see if said question had already been answered.
this is more of a fault for not having a consolidated catalog of common answers, mostly.

someone should set up a wiki/google doc to, at least, have a faq there.

EDIT: figured i'd get the ball rolling and start making one on google docs. Anyone is free to edit and add their own bits of information in order to help new players. I'm also adding pictures to help locate NPCs and etc.

Changed the map to my last edit (also added warning about my notes in comments). I won't be editing it anymore since it was a pain in the arse since I was using paint on a laptop, I was planing to just do a simple map like on BS1 thread but got out of hand o_O. So anyone feel free to make a better one.

I will see if I can add anything to docs later.

Reactions: gette

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Someone know where is the fairy tale of the ''Flying fish Roe''? Is the last one i need
Also , the walkthrough says that you can meet with Red riding hood in the Cementary but i never found her there. Is this normal? Will i be able of getting the true endings?
You need to trigger her event at the lutwidge town mirror when u're at SEN 0 for her to appear in the maps
Also you can only see her near bonfire of maps when your SEN is 0

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
You only need to meet RRH 10 time and I think there are 14 places you can meet.
I also wasn't able to find RRH at Cemetery after I think progress 4, I was heading straight Jubjub through Upper Lutwidge, then decided to get all the RRH bonfires I could reach just in case and took shortcut though Pond of Bloody Tears. RRH usually leaves the bonfire after you beat that areas boss so not sure why she left there. Had to reload and headed there after Edith through the shortcut and she was there so not sure what went wrong.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes