4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
I am super proud to announce that I have completed the challenge that I set for myself in the game.

Rules:

1. You are not allowed to level up.
2. You are not allowed to die. (Basically just Save a lot.)
3. You are not allowed to buy anything. (Soul Weapon Exchange and Candy are fine)
4. You are not allowed to kill any enemies. If you accidentally do, return to last save. (BOSSES, Invaders, Madness Spirits, Dark Orbs, Mimics and NPCs are fine). (All enemies that give or reduce SEN are fine).
5. You are not allowed to Rape, Kiss, Ask for Service or Make Love with heroines except THE BIG THREE. (Jabberwock, Snach, JubJub) (Upper Lutwige RRH Rape is fine as it is the part of her questline.)
6. You are not allowed to kill any of the pledge heroines. (Except Node to start RRH questline, afterwards it's not allowed.)
(THE BIG THREE are fine, but you have to MAX pledge them and have Ask for service and Make love scenes.)
7. You don't have to MAX pledge any heroines.
8. You must complete Black Rabbit Vernai questline.
9. You must complete RRH questline.
10. You must collect all Alice Memory.
11. You must get Mary Ann's ring.
12. You are not allowed to go to Chaos Dungeon.
13. You must start as Fluffy.

Goal:

1. Get all fairy tales. There is no need to get an ending.

- My save.
where do you even got your stat bruh

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
the text isnt translated but i found the meaning in jp wiki,so i guess all good
ah, if you mean that part then yes, it's still isn't translated. Really hope that it get translated later in game with dlc 3 later though

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Holy shit just how big this game is?.. XD
Is it intentionally made so that I have to complete it multiple times to see all the content?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
hello, i had a blast playing black souls 1 and 2, there are points in the lore i don't fully grasp, as how black souls 1 is tied to black souls 2 (more that few recurring characters such mary sue ), is there a place where i can read the lore story and connect the dots? the more i dwell the more i get lost as when i played killer7

gette

Dec 29, 2017
Holy shit just how big this game is?.. XD
Is it intentionally made so that I have to complete it multiple times to see all the content?
for a rpg-maker game its considerably big, yeah.
yes, NG+ is a must

gette

Dec 29, 2017
hello, i had a blast playing black souls 1 and 2, there are points in the lore i don't fully grasp, as how black souls 1 is tied to black souls 2 (more that few recurring characters such mary sue ), is there a place where i can read the lore story and connect the dots? the more i dwell the more i get lost as when i played killer7
i plan on delving into the lore on my google doc link at a later point, but if you'd like to read about it now then i suggest scouring the earlier pages on this thread and the japanese wiki for the game. if you've already played and got the true ending, etc.
i think it's better to experience it for yourself first

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miacis

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i plan on delving into the lore on my google doc link at a later point, but if you'd like to read about it now then i suggest scouring the earlier pages on this thread and the japanese wiki for the game. if you've already played and got the true ending, etc.
i think it's better to experience it for yourself first
and just now found the post 445 explaining very well a quick resume of the events. I will patiently wait your resume too. I really liked the music and the twisting reality the game uses as concept. Have yet to obtain and see for myself the true ending on black souls 2, i ussualy play it whitout guides to venture myself. Got end C and A

nandaxyz

Jan 21, 2018
so guys , did Snake god curse make u die later or just spamming DISTURBING thing ?
don't wanna try anymore after first pop up :cry:

and did going the moon just for increase SEN ?

Last edited:

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
so guys , did Snake god curse make u die later or just spamming DISTURBING thing ?
don't wanna try anymore after first pop up :cry:

and did going the moon just for increase SEN ?
Snake God just jump scares. On the moon you listen to a song (and have sex behind a the weird demon UFO(?) by the sound of it and SEN increase) it lowers your MP, gives u madness stat and increases SEN a few hundred. Probably the weirdest event in the game and that's saying a lot considering the main plot of the game.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any secrets/events at the Kingdom of Rabbits? And why there are so many rabbit keys? I could only find that door that needed it?
*NVM Door doesn't stay unlocked, the rabbits are weak,non-aggressive, give decent souls and don't respawn. So I guess it's just supposed to be a farming area.

Last edited:

gette

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any secrets/events at the Kingdom of Rabbits? And why there are so many rabbit keys? I could only find that door that needed it?
*NVM Door doesn't stay unlocked, the rabbits are weak,non-aggressive, give decent souls and don't respawn. So I guess it's just supposed to be a farming area.
it was the original farming area before the dlc, in tradition with black souls 1

Reactions: kyle2006

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
it was the original farming area before the dlc, in tradition with black souls 1
Yeah thought so after checking again, just had been bugging me since I never really thoroughly checked it and it is the 1st secret room you find in game, thought they would hide some lore in there or something in there to encourage exploration. :confused:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I am super proud to announce that I have completed the challenge that I set for myself in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congratulations. I was actually brainstorming challenge runs earlier and came up with this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might try it myself at some point, but I'm working on something else atm, so it'll have to wait.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Cheers to you two bois. For some stupid reason that I do not know of, my version of the game doesn't have the blood on the ground for both signs. This is bs.
You should have a skill called Request Advice that can turn the messages on or off. Beware some of the messages are trolls :p .

AnnMarieWP

Nov 27, 2018
well I got the end G ...
Now I will try a run with maximum difficulty, get all the stories and try to fuck the least (?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes