4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Can't for the life of me find the transfusion guy. The guide im using says south from bonfire then west... That doesnt really narrow it down.... Could be my piss poor vision but i cant find him. Maxwell or blackwall whatever his name is.

noibo

May 14, 2019
Can't for the life of me find the transfusion guy. The guide im using says south from bonfire then west... That doesnt really narrow it down.... Could be my piss poor vision but i cant find him. Maxwell or blackwall whatever his name is.
*sigh* hes below mental ward,southwest,in a narow alley

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
*sigh* hes below mental ward,southwest,in a narow alley
No need to sigh i used the search function and couldnt find the answer... Though i do understand how frustrating answering questions can be, so my bad.. :oops:

noibo

May 14, 2019
No need to sigh i used the search function and couldnt find the answer... Though i do understand how frustrating answering questions can be, so my bad.. :oops:
some guy asked the same question yesterday,and the new players asked the same stuff too,over and over,so im kinda on edge.dont worry about it

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I think so, all I found there was the Boss' soul and a grave, the grave may have lore meaning but it didn't seem to trigger anything (apart from boss fight story progress).
Yea I saw, just killed him on my lv 1 dude. In my previous playthroughs I did not even knew he existed. Accidentally found him now.

gette

Dec 29, 2017
some guy asked the same question yesterday,and the new players asked the same stuff too,over and over,so im kinda on edge.dont worry about it

i wouldn't blame anyone for asking a simple question without going through multiple pages on multiple threads to see if said question had already been answered.
this is more of a fault for not having a consolidated catalog of common answers, mostly.

someone should set up a wiki/google doc to, at least, have a faq there.

EDIT: figured i'd get the ball rolling and start making one on google docs. Anyone is free to edit and add their own bits of information in order to help new players. I'm also adding pictures to help locate NPCs and etc.

Last edited:

noibo

May 14, 2019
what is a white prison?
and any ideas to the meaning of jabberwock's words in BS1?

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
How do I get Leaf's ring from Mary Ann? I'v tried every option kiss, make love(normal&small), rape, killing, punch to death and leaving. She won't give it, is there some requirement or can you only get it on 2nd run?
*NVM got it from not choosing option and leaving conversation :FacePalm:

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Okay im pretty close to rage quiting... I cant get past the saws on the clocktower. I get to the third round but theres like 10 or so saws ripping me apart. I cant run (the shift key doesnt do anything) and the lever doesnt stay off for more than a second or two...

Holy f*** i wanna break something XD...

gette

Dec 29, 2017
Okay im pretty close to rage quiting... I cant get past the saws on the clocktower. I get to the third round but theres like 10 or so saws ripping me apart. I cant run (the shift key doesnt do anything) and the lever doesnt stay off for more than a second or two...

Holy f*** i wanna break something XD...
what do you mean you can't run? SHIFT should make you run. did you play the entire game up to that point by walking?

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
what do you mean you can't run? SHIFT should make you run. did you play the entire game up to that point by walking?
Oh yeah i did im playing as a knight if that matters. I push down shift and no change in speed happens.

noibo

May 14, 2019
Oh yeah i did im playing as a knight if that matters. I push down shift and no change in speed happens.
you probably didnt choose to run fast :D after you get dodo pledge,go to skills and choose boots icon :D
btw press shift for faster battles and ctr to skip text

Last edited:

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
you probably didnt choose to run fast :D after you get dodo pledge,go to skills and choose boots icon :D
I've been following the inprogress guide and now the pastebin one, no idea about a dodo pledge can you give me some info on it?

gette

Dec 29, 2017
uhhhh
it SHOULD let you run. not sure why yours isnt working...
can you confirm what system you're playing on and if the keyboard is mapped correctly?

no, dodo pledge allows you to run fastER, you should still be able to run by default holding down shift.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Oooh i think i fixed it. I hit reset to defaults and it seems to be working now.

Yup the slight boost let me get by with like 100 hp left... Those levers really are practically useless

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes