4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
D

Deleted member 2234432

Did anybody managed to have a full save with all the endings?, and if so can you send one to me? I already have ending g, but I would like to have all the endings so I can see all the outcomes,and a full gallery please with all the scenes with every character

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Did anybody managed to have a full save with all the endings?, and if so can you send one to me? I already have ending g, but I would like to have all the endings so I can see all the outcomes,and a full gallery please with all the scenes with every character
Just go to the gallery and interact with the big fluffy beast to unlock all scenes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
That's hilarious and I approve. Also kinda where my mind went when you first mentioned your challenge run. For extra shenanigans, boost the counterattack rate and let bosses kill themselves attacking you while you're immortal or using Grit (I haven't tested the Grit thing myself, but I did have some fun with Requiem + Gungnir). If you aren't using her already, Bandersnatch's pledge is great for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Jul 10, 2019
on which floor did you find the goat,i went as deep as 537 floor and still nothing...
222nd Layer. It's mostly a luck thing, far as I can tell. For example, you probably only rarely get Cinderella or Onimusha - the latter of which I still haven't figured out how to survive.

So it's mostly just praying to RNG while you go from boss room to boss room in the hopes of getting the one you want.

Black Goat of Madness Guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I actually beat it on my second try, but I had stuff to take care of so I didn't get around to posting what I did. Once again, Soul Break + Spiritual Unity/Rabbit's Pocket Watch + Extra Actions is a fantastic combo for bringing down big bois very quickly. Indignation and two Black Rabbit Rings let's one keep Requiem up while dealing with its health in five turns.

Which is my strategy in most cases of beef-gate bosses because I've kept my glass cannon-ness throughout the game - Abominable Cloak, Dark Wood Grain Ring and Walrus Ring helps deal with most mobs even in the lower levels of the Chaos Dungeon while letting me abuse either Madness/Insanity or Kishingatana skill spam.

Honestly speaking, a repository of endgame equipment setups seems like it would be good to have. We have one of those?

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
222nd Layer. It's mostly a luck thing, far as I can tell. For example, you probably only rarely get Cinderella or Onimusha - the latter of which I still haven't figured out how to survive.

So it's mostly just praying to RNG while you go from boss room to boss room in the hopes of getting the one you want.

Thanks. I actually beat it on my second try, but I had stuff to take care of so I didn't get around to posting what I did. Once again, Soul Break + Spiritual Unity/Rabbit's Pocket Watch + Extra Actions is a fantastic combo for bringing down big bois very quickly. Indignation and two Black Rabbit Rings let's one keep Requiem up while dealing with its health in five turns.

Which is my strategy in most cases of beef-gate bosses because I've kept my glass cannon-ness throughout the game - Abominable Cloak, Dark Wood Grain Ring and Walrus Ring helps deal with most mobs even in the lower levels of the Chaos Dungeon while letting me abuse either Madness/Insanity or Kishingatana skill spam.

Honestly speaking, a repository of endgame equipment setups seems like it would be good to have. We have one of those?
Onimusha is pure bulshit,especially his pre-death combo,but i overfarmed like hell so everythinng is oneshot now,got to 879 depth and still no black goat,i am going insane...

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know if it would be that worth it. Every boss essentially boils down to "equip x gear to nullify y attack and use DoTs and %-based damage" and you can essentially burn through the HP totals of everything in your way with the Rabbit's Pocket Watch and Indignation. And that's not including how broken Requiem is.

Since a couple of people have mentioned him, Onimusha's next I suppose. Cinderella's kind of a joke in comparison to the tougher Chaos Dungeon bosses.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
About Shivuchi, according to the walkthrough by Story Progress 10 she either goes mad or dies unless you rape/confine her, does this mean you can't get Ending B then? Or do you keep her pledge even if she's mad?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
About Shivuchi, according to the walkthrough by Story Progress 10 she either goes mad or dies unless you rape/confine her, does this mean you can't get Ending B then? Or do you keep her pledge even if she's mad?
Her madness is triggered by Jubjub, like most other heroines. Deal with the crazy bird and she'll be fine.

Reactions: kyle2006

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Her madness is triggered by Jubjub, like most other heroines. Deal with the crazy bird and she'll be fine.
Thanks, the way I read the walkthrough I thought Shivuchi's and Oyster's madness was just linked to each other.

Last edited:

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
Just started the game and I am already stuck at the beginning where you have to go against the Headhunting Beast. The walkthrough doesn't really explain much as well. Anyone can help with that?

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Just started the game and I am already stuck at the beginning where you have to go against the Headhunting Beast. The walkthrough doesn't really explain much as well. Anyone can help with that?
Use break skill when he tries to use his special attack (icon will appear above his HP), if still having trouble kill yourself over and over in crash room to farm Black Souls to boost your stats. Teddy in Dream Library sells healing items and can upgrade Broken Sword that you can find on a corpse with rubbish that Headless Corpse enemies can drop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
My Shivuchi ate something which when I met her for the first time ripped her apart inside out.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I fucked up at some point in Griffy story and now i cant get the fairy tail that you are supposed to get in the garden of hearts. Someone knows the number of the item, so i can cheat my way out of this one and add it with saveeditor? Thanks in advance.

awwyish

May 17, 2018
You need to talk with Red Riding Hood at 10 different Bonfires. After that you need to kill the Iron Maiden Boss at the Bloody Pond with RRR at 0 SEN.
You have an additional scene after you win and then you get the fairytale.
Dangit, i have to start all over again coz i miss it.
Thanks for the information.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes