4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Griffy won't kill Lorina until later in the game (which can be prevented by not progressing with her event in queensland). Just enter the queen door and you can well, meet with Lorina and pledge.
Modoki is on Wailing Beach in the closed restaurant
ok i did pledge with my cute queen Lorina so what is the latter's quest line?
i don't want her to die by Griffy

and btw dose giving her this cake will effect anything?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Also,wanted to ask Who the hell is Veronica?
She is persistent in real world and she know about the first part of the game(if you talk to her after meating Mary Ann she will say"Master..What a nauseous smell...Ah,forgive me master,it's not you master, it's the smell of that fairy all over you.I was swept away by that person once...Traped in sickening snow white prison...I thought it was all a dream.Then that winged insect
appeared before my eyes "Yes,a woman like you would make a fitting heroine!" or "This isn't plagiarism,it's respect!" Uttering nonsence and playing with my head... At any rate i managed to run away succesfuly.. Oh,i get the chils just remembering...Master,did you really meet them? Than...kill...that...insect...please.That thing cannot be allowed to live...)
Which means she was before 1 part and Mary Ann snatched her from somewhere...

Jyuria

Jun 10, 2017
It seems there is a scene that involves Prickett in the theater? I go there and it's just dark and filled with the Follower of Idol guys who are not aggressive. Does anyone know how to trigger the scene?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
It seems there is a scene that involves Prickett in the theater? I go there and it's just dark and filled with the Follower of Idol guys who are not aggressive. Does anyone know how to trigger the scene?
I triggered that scene by trying to talk to the one of the followers from the stage, not sure if need to be on stage or specific follower in upper left or just time based.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Talk to the clown in the middle of the castle
Then go into the stage and wait for a bit

Jyuria

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks! Seems I made the mistake of going to the theater and leaving the first time and it can't be triggered again.

How about getting Miranda's Axe? I can't seem to find details exactly on how to get that weapon.

noibo

May 14, 2019
Thanks! Seems I made the mistake of going to the theater and leaving the first time and it can't be triggered again.

How about getting Miranda's Axe? I can't seem to find details exactly on how to get that weapon.
beat miranda 9 times in death match to get her weapon

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
ok i did pledge with my cute queen Lorina so what is the latter's quest line?
i don't want her to die by Griffy

and btw dose giving her this cake will effect anything?
Uhh basically as long as you don't talk with Griffy in Queensland she is safe.
Also the cake is just extra dialogue it doesnt affect anything

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 646087

Overview:
An adult-only RPG. Contains cruel depictions. Please be warned. This is a sequel to "BLACK SOULS".

Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer/Publisher: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe? |
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.13 HotFix
Language: English
Prequel: LINK
Translator: LINK
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - -
Torrent: - - - - -

View attachment 646082 View attachment 646083 View attachment 646084 View attachment 646085 View attachment 646086
i play this when the chinese patch released..... this game make me never wanted to try soul like game again

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I raped Red riding hood out of curiosity and then forgot about it and saved the game. Did i fucked up? Will she appear again or i just ruined the way to the true endings?

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
I raped Red riding hood out of curiosity and then forgot about it and saved the game. Did i fucked up? Will she appear again or i just ruined the way to the true endings?
For some reason it's still called rape even when its consensual, try enough times and she'll let you. It's fine.

bepisman

Aug 12, 2018
Is there currently anything resembling a walkthrough or a guide? Maybe a checklist?
I used the one on the download site and it's really nice but it only goes until like the first hour and a half and then cuts after the 2nd boss :/
I'm kinda afraid to do anything if it's like the first game, especially now with the SEN system.
Looks like I can fuck my self over twice as much if I don't switch to 0 SEN and back every map.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Is there currently anything resembling a walkthrough or a guide? Maybe a checklist?
I used the one on the download site and it's really nice but it only goes until like the first hour and a half and then cuts after the 2nd boss :/
I'm kinda afraid to do anything if it's like the first game, especially now with the SEN system.
Looks like I can fuck my self over twice as much if I don't switch to 0 SEN and back every map.
If you were following the in-progress walkthrough, go to Rabbit Hole Bonfire with 0 SEN to talk with Red Riding Hood because she will vanish from there at progress 3.

This walkthrough covers most of the main game, the only things missing are the side quests with NPCs like Vernai and Griffy I think.
Walkthrough for base game not DLC -
Walkthrough, FAQ (this is here so people can find it via search)

Lore, Guide, and full save by hahahaZXC (ending requirements are out-of-date, see below)

Major spoilers, obviously. Feel free to point out stuff I missed or anything I'm wrong on. Also, the map in the txt file was mangled for me, so I fixed it. Still in Japanese though, so Google Translate is your friend. If formatting breaks it again, I also attached a picture you can use an OCR on or something.

Ending Requirements:
Story Progression (SP):
Misc Tips:
Heroine Death Triggers:
Locations of Useful Items and Spells:
Also here's the mess of a map I made.
BS2 Map.png
Notes are just key points of there areas I found while searching around with little to no tips and save scumming to advance progress as little as possible, so I probably missed a lot and SENs values and requirements may be wrong, check walkthrough for them.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes