4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
tweddledum.png

also after the fight with the lion or unicorn, you can bully mabel if you choose to enter to the next area instead talk to her multiple times

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Not sure where else to ask this, but how do you see the stats of an enemy?

The walkthrough seems to know what stats they have, but I don't recall a spell in the game that tells you their stats.

Did he get it by editing the game files, or is there an actual spell that I'm unaware of?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Not sure where else to ask this, but how do you see the stats of an enemy?

The walkthrough seems to know what stats they have, but I don't recall a spell in the game that tells you their stats.

Did he get it by editing the game files, or is there an actual spell that I'm unaware of?
by checking the game files, if something troubles you the mayor contributor is change gear | ring, i think a anon beat black souls 2 in dificult 9 lv 1 without souls stats up as self impossed challenge

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
by checking the game files, if something troubles you the mayor contributor is change gear | ring, i think a anon beat black souls 2 in dificult 9 lv 1 without souls stats up as self impossed challenge
I know a guy that beat it diff 0 without leveling or stat souls but did use dream souls. I can't imagine how difficult it would be on diff 9 with absolutely nothing. Knife spam? The hardest part I imagine would be just being so disadvantaged speed wise. I guess you could use rings that give a flat amount of speed though. And requiem cheese.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wonder if thet guy spammed items like there's no tomorrow.

neeko001

Mar 16, 2021
Question: The packed file I've been downloading from ipfs gets "Failed - Server Error" when reaching around 60% of download. And this is already the 5th time now. Does anyone solution to this?

Also, if there is other place to download, please tell me :cry:

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
For those that don't like the hassle of constant grinding in their favorite PC RPG games, such as this one, give this site a try me and a friend put together sometime ago. It's as simple as uploading the SAVE file of your game, scroll down to the options/stats that are currently labeled, and input the number in each category you wish to set said stat at, save and download the new SAVE with the custom options you inputted, place it back in the game folder, and bam, you've saved yourself many hours of grinding. With the new DLC 3 for this game, this would be really helpful as I used it in the main game when there was a boss I found unimaginably difficult---Ahem---God's Fish.

Note: Wording is different between the game and the options when editing your SAVE. Example: GOLD means SOULS for this game.

*Backing up your SAVE before editing it is always a safe option.

Link:
Just thought id repost this since a few people seem to be having trouble with the DLC

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just thought id repost this since a few people seem to be having trouble with the DLC
There's a limit on the stat editor but that was months ago, dunno about now if they still have a limiter.
Chugging tons of souls never gets old for me.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes