Deyr0ck

Dec 24, 2019
shut up. come sooner
Lord, boy take it easy.
For such words -shut up- and other foul language - you can get a knife in face or in stomach from an adult man.
Its here, in Ukraine, on the border with Poland.
And in Europe, where a lot of migrants Middle East...who know what will happen
Some won't even look at the fact that you're a kid. You know, I was riding on a tram, two boys, about 10-12 years old, were sitting in the back seats and showed the middle finger to the cars behind the tram.
At some point, the tram pulled into a stop, one of the drivers stopped in front of the tram, went inside, grabbed the handrails with his hands and kicked one of the jokers in the face, an excellent kick from a leg shod with millitary
shoes. Tears, snot, blood - we were just joking, I want to my mom--

Aug 26, 2018
Lord, boy take it easy.
For such words -shut up- and other foul language - you can get a knife in face or in stomach from an adult man.
Its here, in Ukraine, on the border with Poland.
And in Europe, where a lot of migrants Middle East...who know what will happen
Some won't even look at the fact that you're a kid. You know, I was riding on a tram, two boys, about 10-12 years old, were sitting in the back seats and showed the middle finger to the cars behind the tram.
At some point, the tram pulled into a stop, one of the drivers stopped in front of the tram, went inside, grabbed the handrails with his hands and kicked one of the jokers in the face, an excellent kick from a leg shod with millitary
shoes. Tears, snot, blood - we were just joking, I want to my mom--
Geez man, cool it with child abuse maybe?
Keep that shit to your private discord chat.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes