Omnath

Oct 6, 2018
I just saw that Blackadder released a picture of a Selena commission and she is by far my favorite!!! Might someone have some more pics of this commission and would be so kind to share them here or with me? I would really appreciate it A LOT!

Thanks in advance

Reactions: tjmav

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
His rules about commissions are... weird. I had some money, but it turned out, i need to purchase 6 sets in a half a year. Only after i can even apply to commission something.
It's mostly so that he knows you're serious about paying for a commission, Is what I like to think, because I can imagine he gets inundated with plenty of time wasters when opens up hos commissions

TimB

Apr 28, 2019
It's mostly so that he knows you're serious about paying for a commission, Is what I like to think, because I can imagine he gets inundated with plenty of time wasters when opens up hos commissions
Couldn't he just ask for advance payment instead? That's a much better way to weed out time-wasters. Blackadders way seems too constrictive. Hes just shooting himself in the foot.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Couldn't he just ask for advance payment instead? That's a much better way to weed out time-wasters. Blackadders way seems too constrictive. Hes just shooting himself in the foot.
That would be one way yeah, but then there's always the refunds, I'm unsure on what payment method he uses for commissions but some services like Paypal side with the Payee 99% of the time, so advance payments could result in a lot more refunds etc etc, at his way he knows you're a somewhat genuine customer, and having a purchase history notifies him that you're also a returning customer, and requesting a commission after ticking those boxes means that you're less likely request a refund, or ghost him or something.

Either way, he's a one man army, if it works for him, it works for him.

Reactions: Choo-choo
Feb 23, 2019
I have something for you all. It is a rather large file (13Gb/1920x1080/8hours of 3D/hentai movies and 7000+ images), but it has ALL of BA's comics in it as a picture in picture type of thing. Alongside it are movies like Breaking the Quiet and the Kunoichi series from StudioFow(which are free too) - all in all almost 8 hours of fapmaterial. The comics are in alphabetical order and I listed them in the beginning of the compilation. I have also tried to match FUTA movie with FUTA comics during his 12 comic series "Dick Girls". The great thing about it, in my mind atleast, is that - if you find the movie boring - look at BA's comics, if you find the BA comic running boring you just watch the movie :p fap on brothers! You probably need to download the MEGA app to download it, because MEGA has a 2Gb limit of one file. Enter the gooMENACE! :p Genres: Anal, Bestiality, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Forced Sex, Futanari, Monster Sex, Titfuck. The movies are uncut, so the proper credits are given to whoever made the clip. Otherwise just ask, I paid for all this and know who made it if its not depicted. Link up shortly. If anyone is interested I have the full non-baked version of this lying around but it clocks in at a whopping 30 Gb x) I've tried all sorts of things to compress it other than baking it, but it was the only thing that did the job.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
Good will Carter, you did bake it well, I just taste the preview of it but if someone make BA model remove out of the picture alive I can live happily ever after!

Propse for the hardwork. :giggle:
Thank you, it took 10 hours!... first one even failed(so more like 15 hours to bake in Handbrake Nightly) In all forums concerning BA's work I continually see people asking for a repost of his stuff. This way you have it all in one file + some extras. Looking at a slide show in 2020 is a bit boring! :p I've purchased a fair share of his stuff, but to be honest it is not worth the money, in my opinion. Yes, his models are nice and yes I love his themes (big boobs, forced/monster sex and anal), but for the same price of.....1..... of his comics you get access to for example the VR game Virt-a-Mate for two whole months, where you can pretty much do whatever you want and there is tonnes of free content.

Feb 23, 2019
May i ask what “baking” is? “Picture in picture”?
It is a method to compress a video (in this case an .mp4 -file), with as little loss in quality over the original as possible. Zipping didn't work for me at all. I also tried dividing it into several smaller .rar and .zip-files. It wouldn't let me do that either; so I "baked" it down to ~14Gb from 30+ ^^ by picture in picture I mean that I have added all BlackAdders comics to the video in the top left corner. Nobody wants a 30gb large slideshow. Tried packaging all the BA comics standalone into a PDF-file but it kept crashing :-/

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes