MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
  • For EU customers 25% VAT will be added to the price
  • Due to Brexit, UK customers can not get a commission

Bruh, Because the UK is pulling out of the EU, he's unable to send you a jpg via an email.
At least he did not play the COVID-Excuse card, as everyone else did ...
'Nah. Cannot release Kennedy assassination documents because of reasons COVID!' :rolleyes:

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Pretty sure he uses Poser; cant remember where but think we discussed it elsewhere. DAZ3D can do what you imply :p this took 10 minutes to render x) View attachment 908063
I made a thread post about this on 8muses and came to the conclusion he was using blender and his renders took way less than iray 6 or 7 times faster than iray. Also if you didn't notice he uses corrective morphs which he might have to morph on the spot and so I would say blender is easy for that job.

BTW he once mentioned using Cad for making sets and by one of his un rendered scenes you can tell he uses baked lighting which is only possible with a full fledged 3d software like blender.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
My point still stands. There were a lot of people in the EU hoping that the "leave" group would lose and decided to change their business dealings with England to "punish" them, even though they would be unaffected.
This is just the beginning.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
He is German.
thjs a joke or you sure?

Btw I don’t know if that pic you asked me about is a comic or not but it could be a hidden part of the Christmas comic from a few years ago but not sure didn’t check and can’t remember that part but I totally understand your curiosity! Did you found it out already?

Feb 23, 2019
thjs a joke or you sure?

Btw I don’t know if that pic you asked me about is a comic or not but it could be a hidden part of the Christmas comic from a few years ago but not sure didn’t check and can’t remember that part but I totally understand your curiosity! Did you found it out already?
He is Danish, as I am Danish and he asked me directly in a mail concerning a commission if we could drop writing English ;-)

and okay ceadmon, its just because all of the assets he uses are on the DAZ3D store... but ofc he could just port it. Although if he is already using blender you could've hoped that he made some movies instead O_O he made a few short ones in the beginning but then stopped altogether. Such a shame.
I guess when you finally learn how to use Blender it is superior in every way, but I just can't find the focus to learn it :-S I tried to render an image in it at the beginning of this year with a skylight and I couldn't even do that right rofl

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
thjs a joke or you sure?

He is German or at least I remember reading it in one of his faq on the way back machine. Also you could tell by what he celebrate a lot which is Oktoberfest.

Nope i saw the whole Christmas comic, i believe what you posted is some sort of an unshared commision.

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
He is German or at least I remember reading it in one of his faq on the way back machine. Also you could tell by what he celebrate a lot which is Oktoberfest.

Nope i saw the whole Christmas comic, i believe what you posted is some sort of an unshared commision.
your avatar is quite amazing, may I know the source of it?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes