Mike9696

Oct 21, 2021
Estoy planeando hacer conjuntos completos pronto, pero la IA a veces arruina una imagen y es difícil arreglarlo, así que me rindo... Estoy tratando de encontrar una configuración buena y estable para ello.
[/CITA]
. One with gosha and megan , tía and gisela pls

Jul 6, 2017
Tia came from looking kinda Greek to full on Russian with that AI reskin. I aint complaining though. Plus that first one with Miriam. Delectable. :love:

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I've been fiddling with different realism checkpoints and how much I want to apply them to BA's images, I can't quite seem to get the same level of polish as ThreeLeggedMan, but I'm still getting decent results, I'll post some soon once I feel like I've got it down.

Aug 26, 2018
Guys, there is no way Miriam just got deleted from the character list right?
Please tell me its a glitch on my side cos im freaking out a little.

IlBrad

Apr 8, 2021
Guys, there is no way Miriam just got deleted from the character list right?
Please tell me its a glitch on my side cos im freaking out a little.
Looks like you're right... but hey, there's the beloved Skyla, aren't you happy? I'm not.
Getting serious again, I hope it's just a glitch, but while I'm not a big fan of Miriam I know that many would sell their families for her sets, so this is a huge loss. But this is BA and its great communication.

Aug 26, 2018
Looks like you're right... but hey, there's the beloved Skyla, aren't you happy? I'm not.
Getting serious again, I hope it's just a glitch, but while I'm not a big fan of Miriam I know that many would sell their families for her sets, so this is a huge loss. But this is BA and its great communication.
Unfortunately she is gone for good, I mailed him and he said so himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Wozzlewozzle
Aug 26, 2018
I wonder what bullshit reason he's come up with now. Last time he said he was going to "retire" her because her sets had low sales and he didn't like the effort he had to do for it.

Guaranteed it's for a petty reason.
This was the reply. Im afraid we aint getting her back.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes