gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I wish his next Halloween set to be a Gisela-vs-Bobo&Loco one...
(and NOT a rape situation, please)
90% of his work is a rape situation, get ready for the same 2 girls being used over and over and the occasional mini set with a different girl because he's only got 4 girls now.

I'm so fucking tired of seeing Gisela, and now he's deliberately going to be using her more because he doesn't have enough girls to rotate through sets.

• Sad
Reactions: aisurgen

The Firm

Feb 10, 2022
we at the Firm want Stacy back. she reminds us of an old gf, so you can imagine. sexy little blonde cunt that stacy. devil's Island 1 - best set ever. but this BA. he seems to be firm in his resolve. our hopes were raised with Miriam's turn with the extra terrestrial, when Stacy made that cameo appearance. but nothing since hey. nada Stacy044.jpg . give us the rape scenes. we care less for the consensual scenes. but when the girl gets her rocks off like this, in spite of being raped, well, that is first prize for us here at the Firm.

JaneEnjoyer

Feb 21, 2023
we at the Firm want Stacy back. she reminds us of an old gf, so you can imagine. sexy little blonde cunt that stacy. devil's Island 1 - best set ever. but this BA. he seems to be firm in his resolve. our hopes were raised with Miriam's turn with the extra terrestrial, when Stacy made that cameo appearance. but nothing since hey. nada View attachment 4170699 . give us the rape scenes. we care less for the consensual scenes. but when the girl gets her rocks off like this, in spite of being raped, well, that is first prize for us here at the Firm.
I know what you feel. Jane was instantly my favorite when her first set was released. Not only was she sexy with her huge ass, but the way she was so submissive that she lets the monsters do whatever with her was so hot.
016.jpg 026.jpg 038.jpg
She just lets the monsters cum inside her no problem. Look how she looks up at the Gosha when he cums in her throat.
046.jpg 047.jpg
Legendary POV
023.jpg 044.jpg
Love her face when she's getting pleasured. She even pushes Robbus's head to feel his tongue deeper in her.
055.jpg
And of course, she helps Robbus cum by riding him and taking his load in her pussy lol.

I don't know how many sales did Jane's sets got, but only 2 sets of her is inconclusive to completely dropping her.

The Firm

Feb 10, 2022
I know what you feel. Jane was instantly my favorite when her first set was released. Not only was she sexy with her huge ass, but the way she was so submissive that she lets the monsters do whatever with her was so hot.
View attachment 4173496 View attachment 4173497 View attachment 4173498
She just lets the monsters cum inside her no problem. Look how she looks up at the Gosha when he cums in her throat.
View attachment 4173499 View attachment 4173500
Legendary POV
View attachment 4173516 View attachment 4173518
Love her face when she's getting pleasured. She even pushes Robbus's head to feel his tongue deeper in her.
View attachment 4173519
And of course, she helps Robbus cum by riding him and taking his load in her pussy lol.

I don't know how many sales did Jane's sets got, but only 2 sets of her is inconclusive to completely dropping her.

yeah Jane. and that hand. we know what you mean, for sure. its why we love BA. its what we look for in the rape sets. those frames where she can't get enough, in spite of herself. BA so good at that shit. one of the Kira sets got it also. that hand. we love that hand. the monsters might be monsters but the gals are fucken animals.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Well he didn't see immediate dollar signs so he fucking dropped her, that's why. I can't help but think he saw us making AI Miriam so decided to drop her out of spite, instead of the actual reason he gave about lack of sales, I can't even describe this dude without being offensive right now, I genuinely believe this idiot saw us making AI art of his characters then decided to bite his nose to spite his own face.

Nuclearswitch

Aug 7, 2024
View attachment 4173496 View attachment 4173497 View attachment 4173498
View attachment 4173499 View attachment 4173500
Legendary POV
View attachment 4173516 View attachment 4173518
View attachment 4173519

Let's not forget about how hot were her anal scenes. I just wish Blackadder has put more effort into it.
Jane-Chapter-2-Blackadder-36.jpg Jane-Chapter-2-Blackadder-40.jpg
Jane-Chapter-2-Blackadder-41.jpg Jane-Blackadder-33.jpg Jane-Blackadder-14.jpg

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes