3.40 star(s) 17 Votes
Jul 25, 2019
I like the concept and this game has some potential. That said, if you're going to call the game 'Blacked or Bleached' it would be nice to have some 'Bleached' content instead of unavoidable 'Blacked' content. I understand there are all types out there, but these two fetishes tend to be mutually exclusive and it would have been nice to at least be aware that there was only 1 path and you're forced to go down it.

And for my final complaint, the dealer is Kid Cudi, a famous celebrity. From the readers standpoint, its hard to envision the character that you are creating because the character of the celebrity overpowers it.

All that said, please keep going. I really like the idea of a 'bleached' game. Its pretty unique for the types of games this site puts out which are usually ntr/submissive/homoerotic.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
I like the concept and this game has some potential. That said, if you're going to call the game 'Blacked or Bleached' it would be nice to have some 'Bleached' content instead of unavoidable 'Blacked' content. I understand there are all types out there, but these two fetishes tend to be mutually exclusive and it would have been nice to at least be aware that there was only 1 path and you're forced to go down it.

And for my final complaint, the dealer is Kid Cudi, a famous celebrity. From the readers standpoint, its hard to envision the character that you are creating because the character of the celebrity overpowers it.

All that said, please keep going. I really like the idea of a 'bleached' game. Its pretty unique for the types of games this site puts out which are usually ntr/submissive/homoerotic.
I agree with your comment about the "bleached" theme in games. It has, indeed, been ignored. But you aren't forced to choose the "blacked" path. I, myself, did not. There are, yes, dreams about it, for being the MC's fear. The lack of content isn't a choice, the game is just at initial release.

Jul 25, 2019
But you aren't forced to choose the "blacked" path
Not directly. Its just small things. Like you said the dreams, the fact that your arousal goes up when you see one of 'your' women around a black dude, the side scenes where black dudes are cucking other dudes, etc. Maybe I'm being too picky. I am just not into cuck stuff at all. Combine that with the fact that I was expecting something else just left me really frustrated.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Game name is "Blacked or Bleached".. But it's looking like all of Black Bulls and White Girls. Unless there is a dedicated path of white MC fucking "only black girls" and gets "bleached" as a result, it is just another cuck game trying to win both audience under so called "non-ntr" path.

swifty91

May 20, 2018
This game clearly has the ntr tag .. If that's not your thing I'm not sure why you would be playing it in the first place.

Reactions: sava75

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Game name is "Blacked or Bleached".. But it's looking like all of Black Bulls and White Girls. Unless there is a dedicated path of white MC fucking "only black girls" and gets "bleached" as a result, it is just another cuck game trying to win both audience under so called "non-ntr" path.
according to the devloper there will be a bath where as a white man you can bleach black women

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
according to the devloper there will be a bath where as a white man you can bleach black women
And if you want to play as a black guy you can, not to mention Hard and Soft choices for Dom and Sub which can affect which subroute you go down, or which scene you see.

Reactions: Sexypeachgames

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Not really, it is possible for the MC to get the upper hand and dominate the black bully.
In this game, that is easier (maybe too easy) than in "Blacked and Whited".
It's just that the content, at least for the bleached/whited path, is still limited at this point.

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
0.1 demo and there's a patreon and 30 pages of replies
You could have at least copy pasted the rest of the other dev's work before you released and started asking for money
In fact the little content in this remake is inferior to the equivalent content in the original game
imagine thinking remaking a game in a completely different engine with all new images, video, and completely changing how the game works is just copy and paste

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes