3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Great to see this is going to have life. The last developer (whilst the game was good and had potential) clearly just sapped the paterons cash (including mine) with very slow updates. Happy to become a pateron again if more consistent. Will be keen to see how this goes.

Reactions: Pallidus Nox

Ecchi00769

Jun 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me who the girl in the middle picture on the left of the banner is? For Research of course.

bleugh123

Sep 29, 2019
For some reason none of the videos play for me. I've tried running the game in fullscreen and windowed mode. Anyone else having this issue?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just read the first post again

"Are you a dominant alpha male who takes no guff, or are you a submissive, obedient, white boy who does as he’s told."

I don't want to be either of them, so I hope there will be an in-between path, or like I said before, make the scenes different depending on how many dom/sub points you have, instead of just relying on the first choice on every path, If you reach the necessary amount on either side, you'll get either the sub/dom scene, the necessary amount being higher the further you get in the story, that would be complimented by adding a third choice to the choices, one that doesn't increase sub or dom points, which would be the "normal" responses to those situations.

Having choices a little more often wouldn't hurt either.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I just read the first post again

"Are you a dominant alpha male who takes no guff, or are you a submissive, obedient, white boy who does as he’s told."

I don't want to be either of them, so I hope there will be an in-between path, or like I said before, make the scenes different depending on how many dom/sub points you have, instead of just relying on the first choice on every path, If you reach the necessary amount on either side, you'll get either the sub/dom scene, the necessary amount being higher the further you get in the story, that would be complimented by adding a third choice to the choices, one that doesn't increase sub or dom points, which would be the "normal" responses to those situations.

Having choices a little more often wouldn't hurt either.
That was a big problem with the demo for sure. You get railroaded on one path or the other depending on just one choice. Granted, doing it the other way adds far more complexity especially towards "the ending" which is why you have those choice matters games always going the ME3 or Life is Strange ways which also sucks. It could go like Fallout 2 though and that's the best but obviously way more work. Going to need a lot of switches, logic checks, and flags.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That was a big problem with the demo for sure. You get railroaded on one path or the other depending on just one choice. Granted, doing it the other way adds far more complexity especially towards "the ending" which is why you have those choice matters games always going the ME3 or Life is Strange ways which also sucks. It could go like Fallout 2 though and that's the best but obviously way more work. Going to need a lot of switches, logic checks, and flags.
It would be a lot of work, as you said, but it will definitely benefit the game, and because it's made in Ren'py, it's a lot easier to do it, VNs have that stuff all the time.

Of course, when you gain dom points, you should lose sub points, and vice versa, as well, like a scale, unless the character can be the most extreme switch in the world.

If you have too many sub points, and choose a dominant choice, it should fail, with a different scene, or just some dialogue changes, but still award the dom points for trying it, same for the neutral choice, but without the point change.

Reactions: Centrophy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It would be a lot of work, as you said, but it will definitely benefit the game, and because it's made in Ren'py, it's a lot easier to do it, VNs have that stuff all the time.

Of course, when you gain dom points, you should lose sub points, and vice versa, as well, like a scale, unless the character can be the most extreme switch in the world.

If you have too many sub points, and choose a dominant choice, it should fail, with a different scene, or just some dialogue changes, but still award the dom points for trying it, same for the neutral choice, but without the point change.
Indeed, there are some VN's that do it. I don't think there are too many like that anymore. A lot of it is a few pivotal choices that steer you towards one path or another and a good amount of dead ends like Tiamanin. I think the most complicated ones were ones like Thief and Sword where you need a huge chart to get through it.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Indeed, there are some VN's that do it. I don't think there are too many like that anymore. A lot of it is a few pivotal choices that steer you towards one path or another and a good amount of dead ends like Tiamanin. I think the most complicated ones were ones like Thief and Sword where you need a huge chart to get through it.
Nothing wrong with needing a flowchart to get through all the content, it just means there is more of the game to enjoy

Reactions: Centrophy

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hi KinnxMan the male main character can also be submissive right and he can also be fuck by the black guys right and will you add more black guys in the upcoming updates of the game and what will happen to the male main character when he submits to a black guy?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fruitpunchflavored

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
The thing I love just going by the sample pics is bitcoin! My man's may be an alpha dom or a beta cuck but he sure knows where to make quick greens! Lol looking forward to seeing this game grow. The last one had good potential, this one has much better promise! All the best to the dev!

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Hi KinnxMan the male main character can also be submissive right and he can also be fuck by the black guys right and will you add more black guys in the upcoming updates of the game and what will happen to the male main character when he submits to a black guy?
Any gay content will be added later in development.

KinxMann Is there any non-ntr femdom in the game?
There's very little right now, but I have more non-ntr femdom planned.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not a bad start. There obviously isn't much there yet and it's quite grindy; presumably as there is more added some random events will fill out the repetitive 'get up, breakfast, go to school, etc.' so it's more interesting. Abbey is a sweetheart, hopefully as he alphas up and starts picking up more girls he'll still treat her right. Can't wait to meet some black beauties though.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes