3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Changing one stat in the cheats always changes the money amount. It won't change anything else. I.E. I click on "dom" to change it to 100, and it changes "money" to 100. I click on "bitcoin" to change it to 9999 and it changes "money" to 9999.
Use this patch to fix the problem with the cheat menu.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Use this patch to fix the problem with the cheat menu.
The game also crashes when leaving work. I literally just deleted everything, cause I got tired of all the exceptions everywhere...buying drugs, going to work, a few other areas...really too many to keep track of them all. lol
I appreciate the response, but I'm just gonna come back at a later date to see if the game has progressed any.
It IS 0.2 after all. lol

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The game also crashes when leaving work. I literally just deleted everything, cause I got tired of all the exceptions everywhere...buying drugs, going to work, a few other areas...really too many to keep track of them all. lol
I appreciate the response, but I'm just gonna come back at a later date to see if the game has progressed any.
It IS 0.2 after all. lol
All those errors are because you used the cheat menu, as it locks your money stat, you can't lose any, nor can you earn any anymore, if you had just reloaded to before you used the cheat menu, and not use it this time (as money and those stats aren't important yet), you would't have encountered any crashes.

But I do agree with waiting for a later version, because there is barely anything new here, only the neighbor characters got introduced, no further new content, and you can start as a black guy now, for some reason.

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
ye cry about it
I am crying about it. I mean how will this game ever update without you telling the mods it should be listed as abandon because it was a whole month before an update.

Without you how can any game be updated? Your insights in the independent adult games is unmatched.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Just played the most recent version 2.0
Its a good start and the videos are all pretty well integrated. My main comment is the day to day events seem pretty bare bones and boring, pretty much go to school -> tyrese event -> go to girlfriends -> go to sleep, but I do understand its still early in development so maybe this loop will be better.
Also a minor complaint here...im sad to see theres only a cuck option, no chance at non-cuck NTR?

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i have the cheat mod downloaded and into my files , but do you have to turn it on somehow as i am not getting any walkthrough in the choices

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i worked out the cheat , its on the computer in the bedroom , but at the end of each day when i click on the Milf room which has a star to check it , my game crashes every time

ReTroJackOne

May 27, 2020
Maybe fix the game after all, after updating the game just crashes with errors. But I see no one cares about it.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Next version is adding Asian, Arabic, Indian and Slavic male/female characters for the Riced/Kebabed/Curried/Vodkad fetishes. Expect the exact same content with different pictures.
I guess I'll come back in 10 years, when we finally get a story update, in that case.

This actually made me laugh, thank you.

Reactions: madhatter11
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes