3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Would love as a Dom Protagonist to get the women at that book club too. let him get Every woman in the game I say.

Blvck

Nov 18, 2019
Is this finally a game where i can be true to my race, theres an abundance of games where you're forced to be white only found like 2 with a choice

Reactions: johnsmithjsjssj

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
the UI feels really strange to me, there are information everything, top, let and right and text to read at the bottom.
Most game seem to stick to one or at most two side bars, say a top bar for stats and left bar for actions.
maybe u can try drop down menu so ppl can hide it when they dont need it for the moment?

In terms of content, the game feels way too linear right now. There is nothing important to do after school. All you do is wake up, watch scenes, go to girlfriend, go home, watch scenes and sleep. I understand the content is limited right now since the development has just started, but the game feels more like a VN/adventure game now coz the game forces content on you. You don't get to choose when to progress on which character. Fitness seems complete useless? Does it affect dialog or scenes? If not, why introduce fitness into the game before related content are developed? Alot of the "options" like checking rooms should not even be there until more contents are developed for them.

And the mother scenes, I'm completely against switching to third person pov to see her scenes with her boyfriend. If the dev want to make a first person game, stick to first person. Make MC stalk his mother and watch her date, maybe MC can check his mothers phone to see what happened etc. If the dev want to make this a multiple character game, do it from the start, half measures would just break immersion.

I do like the chat between the mother and her girls, the magazines in workplaces and some of the lessions scenes at school. I think story part of the game is good but the gameplay and UI need quite some improvements

Last edited:

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I have never played this game and i have a question. Can you be an Alpha to all the girls and be a cuck just for one?
I know when this game was being worked on by Eiffel, they had plans to allow the MC be dom and not end up being a cuck or sissy. But clearly their entire game fell apart as they ended up abandoning the project and now Kinx has taken up the mantle in a new Engine. I assume since there is a dom and sub meter that eventually they will mean something and you wont be forced to just be a sub. But the game is still technically early and not all the content has made it over yet.

I also know that in the previous iteration you could be an "Alpha" to your "sister" but it didn't really mean much, but you could dom her to an extent.

Reactions: Yngling

enel777

May 14, 2020
QUICK BUGFIX:
If you wanna use the cheat-function at your computer just unpack this zip in the main-folder of the game (were BorB.exe is located) and overwrite file if asked.

With this fix you can change all stats and there shouldn't be an error after work @ weekends anymore.

NOTE: If you used the cheatmenu before applying the patch than you have to use the cheatmenu (change money) once again before working or buying weed and the error should be gone.
Will you update the mod for the 0.2.1 version?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I know when this game was being worked on by Eiffel, they had plans to allow the MC be dom and not end up being a cuck or sissy. But clearly their entire game fell apart as they ended up abandoning the project and now Kinx has taken up the mantle in a new Engine. I assume since there is a dom and sub meter that eventually they will mean something and you wont be forced to just be a sub. But the game is still technically early and not all the content has made it over yet.

I also know that in the previous iteration you could be an "Alpha" to your "sister" but it didn't really mean much, but you could dom her to an extent.
You are right. The sub / blacked path is well covered by other games (although perhaps not with a black protagonist). The bleached / whited path is what makes the game pretty much unique.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
You are right. The sub / blacked path is well covered by other games (although perhaps not with a black protagonist). The bleached / whited path is what makes the game pretty much unique.
Yes and no. As the Dev indicates, this is basically a remake of "Blacked and Whited." So, if you were thinking Blacked and Whited as one of those games, it is currently abandoned.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Point of order to the Dev:

In an interaction with "Tyrese", the MC calls him "Darkie" in front of his sisters/mother as the Dom move. While it could be argued it's a Dom thing to say, it's also deliberately racially tinged, just as Tyrese calling him Whiteboy is. Though it's FairPlay given Tyrese similarly racially tinged jabs at him, his sisters/mother would not take it as a Dom move, but as a Dick move. So, their "warm" reaction to what they would perceive as a racist comment is not at all accurate. There are better ways to humiliate him in front of his family that would play much better. I've worked around enough black people to know this.

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Point of order to the Dev:

In an interaction with "Tyrese", the MC calls him "Darkie" in front of his sisters/mother as the Dom move. While it could be argued it's a Dom thing to say, it's also deliberately racially tinged, just as Tyrese calling him Whiteboy is. Though it's FairPlay given Tyrese similarly racially tinged jabs at him, his sisters/mother would not take it as a Dom move, but as a Dick move. So, their "warm" reaction to what they would perceive as a racist comment is not at all accurate. There are better ways to humiliate him in front of his family that would play much better. I've worked around enough black people to know this.
That's a good point, I'll change it to something else.

Thanks for your feedback.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
That's a good point, I'll change it to something else.

Thanks for your feedback.
Did scene in blacked path also be like this? I mean white mom and sis reacting "warm" to whiteboy comment by black antagonist? If yes, then it should be changed there too. Please don't say "white people never mind so much about racial comments so its okay if they are warm". As a brown person, i'm neutral but i know no one likes racial comments, atleast at the first talk.

Reactions: Pallidus Nox

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
Dont fcking forget u are in a ADULT GAME ... cut this nonsense and never ending racism talk. I do know all those racism talks, but my personal opinion and experience black ppl are more racist than white ppl. Black ppl call u names about skin color and it's perfectly fine, if u say anything about their skin color is the end of the world.
What ppl keep forget is that we are all humans. So doesnt matter our skin color.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So it's either sub to all characters, or dom to all characters, why not make it seperate, and base which route you're going to be on on the choices you make with that character, that way you can be dominant with some characters, but submissive with others, basing it all of the sub/dom stats is not a good idea, that would make choices not make any sense and completely pointless, those should only play into stuff after you select the route you want to be on (except for some flavor scenes like we already have), maybe they should unlock/lock choices instead, and you can increase sub or dom points in your room (outside of cheating), and have it be possible to become dominant while on the sub path by unlocking dominant choices, same for becoming submissive while on the dom path by unlocking submissive choices, that's how you can branch each route into new, and completely different routes.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes