• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
so basically the white MC is there just so we can see the story from his perspective and get mad? :ROFLMAO:
For some probably but for me I hope it's slowly watching the women around the MC turning from normal family/girlfriend into depraved sluts with only dick on the brain.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LordD99 and scor099

willstevens

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone know what the punishment from Miss Valentine was supposed to be if the story had continued. That kind of left off on a cliffhanger...

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
To have "Blacked" NTR of course and he would have been able to solve his lack of "Bleached" material if he learnt how to use DazStudio like he said he was doing in a Patreon post on mar 1 2022 but I don't know how hard it is to use DazStudio so he might still be learning how to use it.
It's not only about how good he know Daz 3D. The major problem is the posibility of rendering on his current PC! Because on average one you can barely load only one full customized Genesis 8 figure (with hairs, genitalia, or clothes), without any other things like some full preloaded room (empty scene with some HDR will work). Even with only one figure loaded on average PC without proper graphics card, you can spent even few hours to fully render one pic in full HD resolution! It's because there doing full rendering CPU instead of graphic card. So if he want do decent pics (or even animations) in shorter time window, he need good PC with huge amount of RAM and at least 2080ti graphics card.

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
Technically it's "On Hold" not "Abandoned", this game becomes the pain in ass because dev had problem to cope with tons of new suggestions (I don't know why he think that he must implement every stupid thing, that somebody say :unsure::rolleyes:).
In fact the original game had more potential than this one.

Sep 21, 2018
In fact the original game had more potential than this one.
Yeah, but the original author wanted so hard to make money that the replay factor was pretty nowhere, want to make a domminant MC? Become a patreon to have a bigger cook and muscular body. Wanted to make a submissive and breedable MC? Become a patreon to have a small cock and lean body.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
no news of the new game?
Dev posted this on Discord at 06/08/2022

'Hi, sorry for the late reply, I had a lot to do at my job. I keep being overly optimistic about how much work I can get done. My problem is, the only way to transfer the Blacked or Bleached code and dialogue over to Bull Bunny Cuck is to go scene by scene, and alter the code and dialogue one scene at a time for each character. This is taking longer than I thought it would. I have the Bull route 95% finished, and am now finishing up the Bunny route. I also need to write some more dialogue for the new frat house scenes. Some feature like the clothing system, and various functions on the phone will be removed until I can code them properly. I don’t want to give you another overly optimistic date of when I’ll be finished, but if everything goes well, I hope to have it finished by the 15th?'

But nothing was posted yesterday so I think the game might be spending some more time in the oven.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Technically it's "On Hold" not "Abandoned", this game becomes the pain in ass because dev had problem to cope with tons of new suggestions (I don't know why he think that he must implement every stupid thing, that somebody say :unsure::rolleyes:).
Yeah, i like the current version 0.3 definitely to my liking and more refine compared it to 0.2 but now he is going to 3d(after looking at the character model......:oops:). so now, every update change. tbh, i like the raid head like lis as girlfriend then the white as boyfriend and black as villain. I guess there will be no lis anymore in this game, right?. Pity, i was hoping to see her change & corruption but that's now i know its not gonna happen.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, i like the current version 0.3 definitely to my liking and more refine compared it to 0.2 but now he is going to 3d(after looking at the character model......:oops:). so now, every update change. tbh, i like the raid head like lis as girlfriend then the white as boyfriend and black as villain. I guess there will be no lis anymore in this game, right?. Pity, i was hoping to see her change & corruption but that's now i know its not gonna happen.
So what I know he currently working not on 3D version, but new separate game "Bull Bunny Cuck" which is similar to "BorB" but without bleached stuff.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So what I know he currently working not on 3D version, but new separate game "Bull Bunny Cuck" which is similar to "BorB" but without bleached stuff.
Yeah, I'm not touching a game that's on its third re-release, it's probably only a matter of months before it gets restarted again. Especially if it's going to drop the most original and interesting thing.

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah they said it'd be out by the 28th of May, on the 31st they said they were almost finished and since then it's been radio silence on the discord.

Feb 15, 2019
Update from the Dev on Discord:

I’m not dead!

I was laid off / fired from my job!

I basically was having a mental breakdown for the last few weeks while I looked for a new job. I was in no mood to do much of anything except put out resumes. I still haven’t found a new job yet.

Sorry to everyone, I should have posted something about my situation and the development progress, but I was just too stressed to think about anything else besides finding employment.

As far as when Bull Bunny Cuck 0.1 will be finished, I can’t say exactly. It will be done when it’s done.
They also posted this the same day (1st July):

The Bull and Cuck routes are finished, but there is still more to do on the Bunny route. Here are some new scenes for the Bull route.
with this image:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes