3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
hmm for some reason i can't continue. rival stays at 2/11 and gf stays at 6/18. nothing happens at school, like the antagonists actions etc other than him asking for the money the first time around

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
hmm never mind, tried to start over and now it's fine, might have been the same thing i read a few pages back about not kissing gf before the third day or something. because in the save where nothing ever happens it's stuck on star at school with find gf, but now it's fine after starting over

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
It is very difficult to access the interracial content in this game.... i played more that one hour to get just one fuck, and it seems to be possible just in the dom mode.
We need a walkthrough or at least to know how to reach the bulk of the content.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It is very difficult to access the interracial content in this game.... i played more that one hour to get just one fuck, and it seems to be possible just in the dom mode.
I think a flowchart would work better, because of the many choices we make.

Reactions: Parthornax

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
There actually isn't a lot of content yet on either path.

Reactions: Parthornax

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There actually isn't a lot of content yet on either path.
There are many different paths, but you probably just meant the general dom and sub paths, seeing all sub content as a single path and all dom content as a single path, right?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
What's the new game called and what's it about? Still with NTR and interracial content?
The post says the dev is thinking of calling it "Bull Bunny Cuck"(BBC), for the content I'm quoting the dev's post here "The new game will have the same story as Blacked or Bleached for the the white male mc, and a new stories for the black male mc and white female mc".

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes