3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
I don't know, but there's no Dom interactions either. I went the white/dom route, and have had zero action anywhere. There's stars in the family rooms, but it just says that's all the content for now...only there literally wasn't any to begin with! smh So I don't get it...are you just suppose to play the back guy?
You litteraly can go back one or two Pages, where the Dev himself said, there wasn't any DOM Content in this Update

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
What options to take to not be on sub path with mom getting blacked or bleached. I seem to take options that are clearly Dom. Yet that path seems to be unavoidable

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Maybe it's a good idea to add a little flowchart to the game, so we know how far we can progress on character's dom and sub paths.

Also, the looking for your GF option at school has a star, but it keeps telling me I can't find her.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Can somebody post a change log? Preferably a meaningful one?

I think this game is losing it's focus and would in particular like to know if there has been some additions to the white MC bleached path.

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
That's exactly the one I was playing, it only happens if you're on Tyrese's dom path though
Fuck! There's another bug.
A quick way around this is to not kiss your GF at her house until after you meet her younger sister on the 3rd day. Just select 'study for school' until after you meet her younger sister.

Reactions: x0run

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Fuck! There's another bug.
A quick way around this is to not kiss your GF at her house until after you meet her younger sister on the 3rd day. Just select 'study for school' until after you meet her younger sister.
Alright, glad to know you're aware of the bug though.

I'm probably going to wait a few updates, so I can binge new content.

I'm not sure I like the switched perspective thing by the way, it breaks the flow of the game, it should be reserved for some small bits of information, not for entire scenes, we should find out what happened on our own if we're interested, that way it could add more mystery to solve too, which is always nice.

Last edited:

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
The New v0.3 doesn't Update my last apk. And I can't find the saves file. Can anybody help, don't want to start from the beginning.
Changelog said that they changed the type of save files and a ton of other stuff including that your old saves won't work. there's only new sub stuff. I'll probably wait till next update to dl again since its mostly reworking things and not much further into the story.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
This isn't working on joiplay renpy emulator? Can someone tell me if they know how to make it work?

johnsmithjsjssj

Apr 13, 2020
Feels too PC/friendly. I would have a lot more tension between the two communities. More tribal rivalry over women and politics/power and influence. I quite like the rally/ protest idea. I would introduce a wider political metric for control over the town. Have a spectrum going from very racist/ pro white to very militantly pro black and everything in between. This should influence how the women view and treat the MC and determine how easy it is to acquire/ hold on to gf's. You should be able to influence this metric by getting people to go to one sides rallies and confront or agree with statements of side characters. Maybe even introduce a very basic combat mechanism if its not too much coding. Allow you to influence riot street fights, stand up against your bully etc. The more healthy/dominant the MC is the more influence he should have over decisions. Should also be able to build up skill and fitness for fights through some form of training

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope the next piece of clothing you add are panties, you have 3 woman in the house, we could obviously steal some.

And that the type of clothing you're wearing actually affects scenes and interactions, right now the masculinity and femininity stats are useless, obviously you'd get different scenes and interactions while wearing panties than when you're just wearing a pink shirt, same for other pieces of clothing.

Fitness is still a useless stat too, as is money.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes