3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
from what ive read in the discord, it will be coming very late in development and will only be side stuff. so it should be completely avoidable.
I expect that will probably come (admittedly, I'm not very interested in that either). Because as far as i can estimate it so far, this game is a remake or a copy of the meanwhile abandoned "blacked/whited". A title that i used to follow with great interest in the past. I'm not sure but it may even be the same developer. The discord people will know. And that earlier game did indeed had optional gay content.

Reactions: Flowers789

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Currently you only play as a white guy, with two paths(Dom & Sub).

However I have thought about adding paths where you would play as a Black guy or white girl.

These path would be added way later in development though.
I know it's highly unlikely since you'll have to change the name but will other races be added? I'm neither so I'm curious if you will do so.

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I know it's highly unlikely since you'll have to change the name but will other races be added? I'm neither so I'm curious if you will do so.
I have no plans for other races at this time, but adding different races is an interesting idea.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Getting this error when going to the backyard, right at a fresh start. Install is also fresh (in that i didnt overwrite the older versions folder).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
black MC has black family and viceversa right? so in the future could we have a white MC on a black family and the other way around?

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
black MC has black family and viceversa right? so in the future could we have a white MC on a black family and the other way around?
Do you mean Black/White MC adopted into an opposite races family?

It wouldn't be too hard to implement that, but anything like that would have to be added later in development.

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
i am stuck at gf path phone says i am at 6/18 process is it bugged?
That's because you're playing a pirated version of an early patron release that was not play-tested. There's a bug that prevent the GF's story from progressing in that version.

Reactions: derpyderp
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes