3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
On white boy beta route, doing anything with the antagonist's family leads to some kinda dominant MC thing which doesn't fit the character. Not sure if the sub interactions with the antagonist family is just missing at this time, but you should probably check the dom/sub rating before you let the MC act all confident suddenly. If he is too sub, you could just close the route for now I think?

wesker4608

Aug 7, 2021
Weird. I played the sub path but no GF content with Tyrese but I finish dom with his mom... There is content with the roommate but remove the gf conten ??? same with the milf...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm.. maybe the game works better on the Dom path. The white MC sub path is pretty weak. I think the dev is trying to break the mold a bit and portray some healthier interracial relationships. I can applaud that... but is it really what the players want? Rhetorical question. I have no idea lol. All I know is that personally, if I'm playing a game called Blacked or Bleached, I want the classic racist boner. I want the MC to be devastated that his GF, mom and sisters are all turning into BBC sluts (if on blacked path).

I'll try to explain some issues I felt. Some are subjective but just bear with me. It doesn't really feel like NTR. MC didn't develop any relationship with the family members and only the older sis humiliates him to try and cuck him in the western style. Mom has a seemingly gentleman lover (although there might be some hard twist when the truth about the book club is revealed). MC can't really feel bad about anything about her arc so far. Younger sis also has an arc with some outgoing, intelligent, and socially conscious black dude (again, maybe there is a twist later, but nothing really foreshadows it). GF has 0 content. Tyrese didn't touch her at all. Maybe it's a bug actually. She has 6/18 progress but it gets stuck there. Looking for her at school has the star, but you can never find her. And lastly, the MC doesn't really interact with any of them in a significant way. You just go to school and sleep and we sometimes switch POV to the girls' outings.

Well, the game is still in the early stages. The gameplay design kind of requires the game to be further along to have a smooth playthrough I think. Right now, there are too many dead ends and holes. At some point, you just hold skip and spam school/sleep because there is nothing that will trigger other than the girls doing their own things. Will check back in 6 months or something. Good luck.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
That's because you're playing a pirated version of an early patron release that was not play-tested. There's a bug that prevent the GF's story from progressing in that version.
Didn't even realize it's a patreon only version thats up here right now, usually it would say "v0.3 patreon" or something similar at the 1st page if that's the case. That said, i am looking forward to the Dom route expansion, so i will wait for the next update. Sofar it has been a great game, much better then it's original form ever was. Keep up the work.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
On white boy beta route, doing anything with the antagonist's family leads to some kinda dominant MC thing which doesn't fit the character. Not sure if the sub interactions with the antagonist family is just missing at this time, but you should probably check the dom/sub rating before you let the MC act all confident suddenly. If he is too sub, you could just close the route for now I think?
I don't know, but there's no Dom interactions either. I went the white/dom route, and have had zero action anywhere. There's stars in the family rooms, but it just says that's all the content for now...only there literally wasn't any to begin with! smh So I don't get it...are you just suppose to play the back guy?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know, but there's no Dom interactions either. I went the white/dom route, and have had zero action anywhere. There's stars in the family rooms, but it just says that's all the content for now...only there literally wasn't any to begin with! smh So I don't get it...are you just suppose to play the back guy?
I think we're just too early then lol. This game kind of has a modular design. A few girls and routes out pace the others by a large margin. So you might be playing many days just to advance the few girls that have content left while everything else is a dead end in the version you are playing.

So... I guess the answer is to just wait for many updates so the days are not so empty.

Reactions: CharleyT

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Someone posted the bugged version of 0.3.

Here's the proper version.

Blacked or Bleached - Version 0.3

Note: Old saves will not work

MEGA - - -

WorkUpload - - -

Version 0.3 Change Log

Refactored the entire game code from visual novel to ‘harem’ style of gameplay.

Added approximately 20,000 words.

Added older ‘roommate’ scenes .

Added younger ‘roommate’ scenes.

Added and rewrote girlfriend scenes.

Added intro scene for your best friend and his family.

Added Phone with character progress indicator.

Added wardrobe and inventory.

Added ability to reset specific character story to beginning.

Changed all .png files to .webp to save on file size.

Added some ambient background sounds.

Move GUI stats to top of screen.

Removed ‘current task’ from GUI.

Removed spaghetti code.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Someone posted the bugged version of 0.3.

Here's the proper version.

Blacked or Bleached - Version 0.3

Note: Old saves will not work

MEGA - PC - MAC - ANDROID

WorkUpload - PC - MAC - ANDROID

Version 0.3 Change Log

Refactored the entire game code from visual novel to ‘harem’ style of gameplay.

Added approximately 20,000 words.

Added older ‘roommate’ scenes .

Added younger ‘roommate’ scenes.

Added and rewrote girlfriend scenes.

Added intro scene for your best friend and his family.

Added Phone with character progress indicator.

Added wardrobe and inventory.

Added ability to reset specific character story to beginning.

Changed all .png files to .webp to save on file size.

Added some ambient background sounds.

Move GUI stats to top of screen.

Removed ‘current task’ from GUI.

Removed spaghetti code.
Thank you much! ;)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oh, one final comment for me.

The moment the MC admits to himself that he is getting aroused and looking forward to seeing his women getting BBCed, it stops being NTR. That is willing cuckold/netorase. As someone who likes NTR but not netorase, I just wanted to make that distinction. Not saying netorase is worse or wrong in any way, but just pointing out the difference. BBC is pretty much synonymous with NTR to the average person on this site, but there is a distinct difference in flavor when the MC enjoys being cucked as opposed to feeling miserable.

Reactions: johnsmithjsjssj
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes