Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So is this abandoned yet? Should I throw it on the pile with the others in the mass grave?

androide

May 3, 2018
So is this abandoned yet? Should I throw it on the pile with the others in the mass grave?
I don't think so. It has only been one month (August) when there's been no update yet, and the developer put up a notice in Patreon saying that and also stopping the payment for that month.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Do we have the pateron version?
Build in the OP is the latest version from Patreon, yes. Hopefully the dev announces something soon, as he hasn't said anything in over a month.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
No It's not! In OP is version 6.9 and latest patreon version is 6.10 so no it is not the last one.
There is no offline version of 0.6.10. The only way to play it is to log in with Patreon, and be a silver supporter, so yes the OP is the most up-to-date release for download. Also the creator has been totally silent for two months, and hasn't given and update on Patreon, or even logged on Discord.

This is what was included in 0.6.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: if95

rodok

May 5, 2017
Anyone have acess to the patrone poste from 9 aug? its about the future of the game as far as i can see

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Anyone have acess to the patrone poste from 9 aug? its about the future of the game as far as i can see
It was that the update was 70% done, and it was going to be released in the first week of September.

Alavili

Aug 21, 2018
Is it safe to sat this project is now abandoned? As slow as it was, there were still updates. But that's gone now too. Author is just silent for a few months now.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
He took a month off in the beginning of august and said the next update was 80% done. The release was supposed to be between september 5th an 10th yet no news yet.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
i'll try to guess how it will go.. he will be silent till november release another useless update like.. you have 5 new clothes to wear & you can use the microwave in the kitchen & after that we will not ear from him ever again.. i dropped being a patron after the 4th release cause i've already smelled all of this

May 18, 2019
I hope the dev comes back to this. This game has real potential. I don't think the dev gave up on this totally. Probably has irl problems(**cough ** pandemic **cough**). Hope he solves them all fast and comes back to this!

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes