Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know if this game is really abandoned? Why have I seen others there q appear abandoned but after a while returns.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know if this game is really abandoned? Why have I seen others there q appear abandoned but after a while returns.
There's been no sign of life from the dev (here, Patreon, discord) since last summer, and releases up till that point had become increasingly shallow. I think it's fair to assume this one isn't gonna roll back the stone come Easter.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks, and I was thinking it would be smart to find a better GF. I was more wondering if anyone knew who he used for the scenes with nudity, they seem almost consistent and I kinda like them, so was hoping I could find more of the same girl/girls.

I will look into those that you named though.
Without looking for sources just a quick look in the GF folder I would say there is at an absolute minimum 9 camgirls/actresses used for nude scenes. The one with most (undressing sequence) looks like a camgirl.

Last edited:

bleugh123

Sep 29, 2019
Considering the game has been abandoned, could someone who has access to the 0.6.10 version of the game kindly share it?

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
guys I do not recommend going onto the discord for this game, someone put a bunch of gore images on every tab
Yep, it's been abandoned and just full of gore and racist shit, it should probably be removed from here as it contains a lot of shit that violates the F95's T&C.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes