Jun 23, 2018
Only now i see its abandoned if so someone will upload the member only version?
I don't know if you can download the backer version. I did the Patreon pay and cancel thing, to see the other content, and the backer version was only available to play on the dev's site - no downloads.

Maybe there's a rip or something (to be frank, I know next to 0 about stuff like that) but at that point the casual player wasn't able to download the backer version to play offline.

Reactions: cho'gall

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The member only version was done through a website that required you to connect your Patreon to play the newest build. The version here is the last version that could be downloaded and played offline.

Cyphrus

Mar 6, 2017
Sad to find out it was abandoned. Do you have any suggestion for similar games?
I only know 2 with heavy raceplay + cheating elements that are still being developed, but they are both lacking the 'whited' side and have 'feminization' themes too. :unsure:
The Good Son has lots of content but most of the racial stuff is pretty late in the main story.
In Transition is new but it is clearly going to have infidelity and 'blacked' as major themes.

Reactions: Centrophy

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I only know 2 with heavy raceplay + cheating elements that are still being developed, but they are both lacking the 'whited' side and have 'feminization' themes too. :unsure:
The Good Son has lots of content but most of the racial stuff is pretty late in the main story.
In Transition is new but it is clearly going to have infidelity and 'blacked' as major themes.
Those games are not really like this game since they have no choice this game has choice not really great choices so far but far better than them games.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Those games are not really like this game since they have no choice this game has choice not really great choices so far but far better than them games.
What? This game barely had any choices as far as I remember, it barely had any content despite a "high" looking version number like v0.6.9. This game had an okay premise and a neat UI for a HTML game, but The Good Son literally has like six times the content.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
What? This game barely had any choices as far as I remember, it barely had any content despite a "high" looking version number like v0.6.9. This game had an okay premise and a neat UI for a HTML game, but The Good Son literally has like six times the content.
Yeah that all lead to the same thing no matter what.

Sep 21, 2018
I think the author was beigning to open the door for paths in these versions but i just see him talking about this on patreon (like the best friend has the path sub gay, dom gay, sub bi, dom bi etc)

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes