Flowers789

May 26, 2020
No disrespect or hate towards the original dev, but I feel like the story was writen by someone from /pol/.

-The "man-spreading" scnenario.

-The comically radical feminist professor.

-The steroetypical "thug" antagonist.

-Choosing to praise the video of a black girl for sucking off a white guy or berating the video of a white girl for sucking off a black guy on the bus.

The "Whitened" character route, which seems silly in it of it self - you either become a based 4chan white supremacist or a 2017 soy-boy cuck.

I can just envision how the story would of progressed if the dev wouldn't of abandoned the project - "With some free time on your hands, you can watch something on Youtube in the meantime. What should I watch, hmmm..."

1: Ben Shapiro podcast - 20+ Whitened points.

2: h3h3 podcast - 20+ Blacked points.

-------------------------------

Joking aside, the game seemed quite promising and It was enjoyable while it lasted! ^_^
Yeah but that gave it character

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I remember some in game options were for Patreon members only. (penis size, etc.)

Do we get all of those options in this game?

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you everyone for your interest.

I will be releasing a demo of the game soon, I’m just polishing it up.

I still need to set up a Patreon and create a discord server, but that should be easy.

The game won’t have a ‘Whited’ path like in ‘Blacked & Whited’, and I have changed a few things about the storyline, but it’s close enough to the original to be a remake.

The release date will be sometime before the end of the month.

Here are some screenshots to show you I’m not lying.

View attachment 1248791 View attachment 1248792
eagerly awaiting for this. Thanks

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Thank you everyone for your interest.

I will be releasing a demo of the game soon, I’m just polishing it up.

I still need to set up a Patreon and create a discord server, but that should be easy.

The game won’t have a ‘Whited’ path like in ‘Blacked & Whited’, and I have changed a few things about the storyline, but it’s close enough to the original to be a remake.

The release date will be sometime before the end of the month.

Here are some screenshots to show you I’m not lying.

View attachment 1248791 View attachment 1248792
It is already forecast when the first version will be released

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Alright everyone, I know I said I would release the game at the end of the month, but I ran into a bunch of problems with the code that would break the game logic. So I’ve been spending most of my free time trying to fix it, but unfortunately I won’t be able to release the game on time.

I am sorry and take full responsibility for this.

The game will be released soon, but I can't give an exact date.

Here are some screen caps to show you I have a real game being developed.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Alright everyone, I know I said I would release the game at the end of the month, but I ran into a bunch of problems with the code that would break the game logic. So I’ve been spending most of my free time trying to fix it, but unfortunately I won’t be able to release the game on time.

View attachment 1274532 View attachment 1274533 View attachment 1274534 View attachment 1274536 View attachment 1274538 View attachment 1274539 View attachment 1274540
I can't wait to try it man i hope the MC has far more of a damn backbone than the MC in this game.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
so in your version, will choices or corruption affect if she cheats or not or will it be story progression based?

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
Yes, everything is based on your choices.

On the sub path she will cheat on you secretly, or directly cuck you.

On the dom path she will stay lovingly loyal to you, or you can pimp her out.
*insert cheering here* I love having all options and your version of the girlfriend is definitely one I would either see secretly cheating or getting sold. will her first cheating stuff be willing or coercion based? like say the bully tells her he will ease off on mc if she sucks him, followed by vaginal sex, followed by willing cheatings? or will it be that she just gets sick of a boyfriend who can't make her cum and cheats?

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Yes, everything is based on your choices.

On the sub path she will cheat on you secretly, or directly cuck you.

On the dom path she will stay lovingly loyal to you, or you can pimp her out.
Do you have a page for the game or when it gets released? I cant wait! Definetly tempted so see whats coming.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020

View attachment 1274532 View attachment 1274533 View attachment 1274534 View attachment 1274536 View attachment 1274538 View attachment 1274539 View attachment 1274540
Will the first update have a good amount of content or will it be the type you choose once or twice and it's gone?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I finished the content with that bad guy, so... There isn't a way of "doing" ntr in the game? like, apart from the dreams.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes