• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video BlackJrXIII Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackJrXIII]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Finished the collection (I believe). As far as animations go I do not think there are any missing. Pictures on the other hand are a different story. I have a folder named "Unsorted Pics" (mostly 2014-2015 stuff I think) because there is no real great way to back track them and I do not feel like spending any more time on this hah. I will be uploading everything to my Google Drive most likely. May take a week or so before I start uploading. View attachment 1301946
2014-2015 are mainly from Tumblr if I remember correct.

Jinx2u

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks for your quick reply...
I don't know where I got it , but i was thinking "Bj" did something with "Harley Quinn" and males...?
Thanks again for your reply.

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
Alright, here it is. If I missed any animations please tell me and I will add them. All the animations are at the highest quality, none from an R34 site. If there are any that you would like enhanced visually and/or higher Fps I have programs that do a very good job at doing so. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
Alright, here it is. Blackjrxiii Collection If I missed any animations please tell me and I will add them. All the animations are at the highest quality, none from an R34 site. If there are any that you would like enhanced visually and/or higher Fps I have programs that do a very good job at doing so. Enjoy!
tks you so much. it's a great work. all are 60fps with highest quality. OMG (❤´艸`❤)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Alright, here it is. Blackjrxiii Collection If I missed any animations please tell me and I will add them. All the animations are at the highest quality, none from an R34 site. If there are any that you would like enhanced visually and/or higher Fps I have programs that do a very good job at doing so. Enjoy!
Thank you alot for this collection

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Patreon update.

One of a few random pics I have been putting together with Tifa. I think the next animation I wanna do is her and Aerith. Before that though, an animation with Selina Kyle x Barbara Gordon. Was planning to have it done by Monday, but after working on it today, making it slightly longer, and adding a cmshot to it, I might not be able to finish it tomorrow. Maybe I can finish it up Monday morning, we'll see.

Then after that, Poison x Chun Li will get finished for sure. Finally made a pose I am happy with, and have already animated a good bit of it. Will end with a creampie, but will not be a loop. Just fade to black. Will have wip of it up next week.

Anyway, have a great weekend, stay safe, and thanks for the support!