BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Dev's got the market cornered in hot young girls... in the short stand alone market. Would LOVE to see him tackle a longer running game! Great work as always.

Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know where to get more of the comics/image sets?
Only thing I see getting posted are the games.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I like all the games, but I would like to see one big game with all the fetishes and stuff from the games put together, than just snippets. It´s nice and all, but I don´t feel really invested in these games, because they are so short and it´s wasted potential imo, because he has really good ideas, but only delivers them in small games. If he would put his time and energy in to one big game, it sure would be one of the best games out there, and he certaintly has the talent to do so.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I like all the games, but I would like to see one big game with all the fetishes and stuff from the games put together, than just snippets. It´s nice and all, but I don´t feel really invested in these games, because they are so short and it´s wasted potential imo, because he has really good ideas, but only delivers them in small games. If he would put his time and energy in to one big game, it sure would be one of the best games out there, and he certaintly has the talent to do so.
They did that, it was Clara's Love Hotel. If I remember correctly, this one is supposed to be the start of the next 'big' multi-part project. But even if it wasn't, hard to knock the team for delivering top quality work on a consistent basis, even if they are a lot of stand alone or two-parters.

Reactions: Donjoe81

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! Would you have 1080p animations for this amazing game as I have an older laptop? Gf n I truly luv ur work immensely!

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Good beginning but you have destroyed it with the disturbing and disgusting gallery. Unfortunately you are forcing unwanted material on the masses. Thus have no choice but to stop all support and place you on the ignore list.
Honestly think you do some good art work, but some of the distasteful tags make me retch, am sorry to say. Good luck with it all as I will no longer support it.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 908MB
Compressed size Q70: 276MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.2SE

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Good beginning but you have destroyed it with the disturbing and disgusting gallery. Unfortunately you are forcing unwanted material on the masses. Thus have no choice but to stop all support and place you on the ignore list.
Honestly think you do some good art work, but some of the distasteful tags make me retch, am sorry to say. Good luck with it all as I will no longer support it.

Dude, what are you going on about? How is the gallery feature 'disgusting'? None of the content added in this update is out of line for Dumb Koala Games. They've done masturbation, voyeurism, lesbian orgies, and MFF threesomes in prior titles; nothing in this update is somehow beyond the pale or unexpected given their prior work. In fact, compared to some of the content of their prior titles (e.g. abduction and rape), this one is relatively tame.

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
The fuck are you on about?

Reactions: Drakorios

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dude, what are you going on about? How is the gallery feature 'disgusting'? None of the content added in this update is out of line for Dumb Koala Games. They've done masturbation, voyeurism, lesbian orgies, and MFF threesomes in prior titles; nothing in this update is somehow beyond the pale or unexpected given their prior work. In fact, compared to some of the content of their prior titles (e.g. abduction and rape), this one is relatively tame.
The fuck are you on about?
If you look at his post history, you'll notice a pattern.

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks LightmanP for including the 1080p animations for this update. Gf n I really luv ur work! We've bought all of your games on itch except for this one in which we do plan to purchase real soon. We were in the process of upgrading our laptop but our 4K tv died on us a last week going black screen on us and our laptop's hard drive also died including a faulty fan setting us back financially a bit. Little streak of bad luck all at once but that's life I guess. lol

We were also wondering if there are any update news on "Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat" as we are really anxious for week 2?
Sending you Big Hugs n Much Luv!!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes