- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlackmailAndEducation-0.3SE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
On the OP, it says, thread updated. So what was updated? My computer recognizes this game as having already being on my computer. Exact same version, same length, and the same exact MGs. So, what is new to the game to release the same exact version? The computer even asks if I want to replace one file with the other, and it never does that when the files are different.

Sep 16, 2021
i enjoyed DK games for the most part before, but the quality of the girls is starting to irk me, maybe it's just their artistic style, but it's starting to lose it's novelty and i've been passing on more and more of DK games. i should've passed on this one.

Reactions: Malika456

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First scene was by far the best imo. The rest of them I found myself just skipping through. Also seems like the quality got way worse after the first 2, girls looked way more blocky / blurry. Probably wont continue this one

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
aww another game by koala but it's another kinetic again :(, i wanna feel another game by koala at least a vn, n if it's possible with sandbox too ;)

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
AAH at first I was that good looking characters and then I just read the tags and some of the texts. Lesbians here and lesbians there. Fission Mailed. there is a huge overproduction of these games and no more of these. If those are all LI, then there is a definite collision course and Lez-???

its so off-putting if young looking girls are already behaving like sluts

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
Models are fine. No need to change what works. But its either too vanilla, too quick or not inclusive to itch the scratch of a wider audiance. Dumb Koala has already said they will never show violence, even any kind of predicament beyond the superficial. Vicki's Investigation was my favorite, but was still lacking. its light, early age, femdom. Its a lot of tease and a quick finish. There is no real buildup, corruption, or change to the characters. Characters that do not develop from experiences/the story are boring. It could also be that the games are single scenarios. I want to see the next day or week, and where things go.

The art is there, the actions and story is not. However I have to give credit where credit is due, you put out beautiful content that has many interested fans. All the best D.K.

Rikirex994

Feb 12, 2022
How to solve this issue
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 19: u'allow_underfull' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
    allow_underfull True
                   ^
File "game/image_gallery.rpy", line 33: u'allow_underfull' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
    allow_underfull True
                   ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun May 7 00:56:11 2023

lucasaix

Nov 26, 2021
I love this game, it's beautiful and very well done... congratulations and look forward to more achievements of this type.

;-)

Reactions: LightmanP
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes