Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
I'm a little confused about the game. It says the game has a male MC, but reading various descriptions it sounds like the game just follows the girls as they go around and hook up with other guys. What's the purpose of the MC then? Are you just playing as a Voyeur? If that's the case then this one's not for me. But I just wanna make sure I understand before deciding to try or skip

Reactions: Faxe10%

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlackmailAndEducation-0.4SE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

taler

Oct 5, 2017
300k views and one review? Written by me... wtf with people? :)
Visuals are very cool. And dev well known.

Haven't even played the game yet but all of this dev's games are the same. A short story featuring the same girls with the same personalities and the same fetish, either you're super into it or you're not. As a tourist I enjoyed 1 or 2 of his games and now it's boring.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nicely done animations and in-game sounds. :love: I hope developer will consider adding some controls to sex scenes :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Blackmail and Education [v0.4 SE] [Dumb Koala Games]

NOTE: 1440p Animations

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Blackmail and Education [v0.4 SE] [Dumb Koala Games]

NOTE: 1080p Animations

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Nice one. Although a bit more variation in girls body appearences would be appreciated. Those all look more or less the same

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Hilarious that I wasnt the only one who saw this, went ooh koala, then went ohh it's the same thing as the rest

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
So games like this get to stay up where it kind of looks like "realistic" kids but cartoon games like light and shadow doppelganger and mommy in a mansion or whatever it's called get pulled? Admins really bending the rules as they wish

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Really didn't like the addition of the principle...should have kept the teacher as the main character and seducing/taking the wife and daughter from the principle with the help of his student would have been much better. I know I'm not alone, but the more this dev puts out, the less interested I am in checking it out. Just a "meh" update :cautious:

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes