Ren'Py Abandoned Blackmail Instinct [v0.3] [Sylfe]

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Not all sadism has to be physical if that's what you're getting at. It can be emotional, too. If you like the premise of blackmailing and coercing somebody into sex they don't enjoy, you're already displaying sadistic tendencies.
I subconsciously read this with the voice of Varys, this could be something that he could have said. XD

I know it's off topic, but sometimes the profile pics and the posts make for some great situational comedy.

Reactions: Nottravis and Balub

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, "nice" art. Doesn't matter how tall the girl is, even the shortest and the tallest have heads of the exact same size. And only the head of the shortest one is proportional to her body. I just love it every time I see it :rolleyes:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
*Produces embarrassing information about a young woman.*

NOW YOU LET ME PUT MY PENIS INSIDE OF YOU OR ELSE!

Reactions: Balub

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
there are really many more image files (extracted via UnRen) from events that doesn't start, so the game is probably bad coded for now.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
i got to a poit where the girl in restaurant is fighting with her husband and you find out some info about her,which i can use gainst her...but noting els eafte rthat
same with you.. played over 80 days and got nothing.. then start from the beginning again then suddenly new path open..
you must in restaurant at evening or night and will find Fanny.. next to park, back to restaurant again, and "Faany" location.. sex scene open..
its really weird why can continue when started from the beginning.. and the phone not yet function

Reactions: MausMaus

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
doenst matter what name i click on phone, always calls Annie...

DELETED, DUMPED, ERASED from further play....

Reactions: Peteski

Jin Lee Ong

Dec 27, 2017
Errr is it just me or it have many bug?
alot of event i need to save and restart then it will be fixed

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This game is terribly bugged, once I start an event I can never see it again if I load or backtrack in the dialogue too far so the game breaks all the time. I even tried starting a new game and NOTHING happened anywhere, ALL the events were blocked from me.

Interesting models, decent premise... the game has potential if only it wasn't completely broken right now.

EDIT:: And If I restart the game all the events reset to 0, so except money you start at the very beginning. The designer really needs to just sit down and figure out ren'py coding because this is a mess.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Blackamail, corruption and Honey Select models. This game has everything.

webrider

May 25, 2018
absolutely nothing to do, should not be posted yet there is no reason to waste 45 min. Is this a scam to get this on my computer?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
It's ok, there's an effortless way to be rich in every game, called Cheat Engine =P.
Do you kids ever heard about the time when games were about enjoying the time you spend playing them, be that because of the story or the engine, instead of grinding through endless chunks that are either there to lengthen it artificially or get the player to spend money on microtransactions?
Old Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Seriously, I have the feeling that many young developers think that that's just what games are: Goodies packed behind massive grinds that are (for whatever reason) supposed to feel shitty and uninspired.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Do you kids ever heard about the time when games were about enjoying the time you spend playing them, be that because of the story or the engine, instead of grinding through endless chunks that are either there to lengthen it artificially or get the player to spend money on microtransactions?
Old Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Seriously, I have the feeling that many young developers think that that's just what games are: Goodies packed behind massive grinds that are (for whatever reason) supposed to feel shitty and uninspired.
Yea, some games on here would not be remotely playable without cheats. Especially the ones where you have to repeat an action a certain amount of times to trigger an event, gotta bust out the save editors/Notepad ++ and make the damn thing bearable.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well played through until I got Fanny and the sex scene. Unren'd the game and there are two more poses for the sex scene (one static one animated) but can't seem to get them to trigger. Think this one will need some work before it is anything other than a proof of concept.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Concept might be interesting, but i'm curious if he'll introduce the women he blackmailed into it to eachother while pleasing him. Would be very interesting if all of them somehow know eachother from before and have realized the others have been behaving differently.