Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.11b pt2] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Seems to be an issue whenever I use the mod View attachment 1188787
for the first and third just add : at the end of the lines. the second one eludes me tho'
edit:
OK, figured it out: go to the line of the second error, click in front of the text, hit space 4 times, save
edit 2:
In the archive it's fine, but after you move it the indentation changes for whatever reason. Think it's a Windows thing. Or Python being a dick about it.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
for the first and third just add : at the end of the lines. the second one eludes me tho'
edit:
OK, figured it out: go to the line of the second error, click in front of the text, hit space 4 times, save
edit 2:
In the archive it's fine, but after you move it the indentation changes for whatever reason. Think it's a Windows thing. Or Python being a dick about it.
Getting the same error as well
Seems to be an issue whenever I use the mod View attachment 1188787
Fixed and updated, sorry guys.
-

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
just a little help the first one is related to the sub path and the second to the dom path right? just to make things clear in my head since english is not my first language.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
just a little help the first one is related to the sub path and the second to the dom path right? just to make things clear in my head since english is not my first language.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first one is like a love way the second one is a more violent one, but it does have more scenes

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Joker can you add in sections that have to be picked or endgame happens. The sections that state you Fked up was fine but not understanding where it was messed up would be good to know or in the case of some of the fail parts you cant avoid them even if you pick all different options. would be nice to know.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes